Where to get a stiffer sock spring

4 replies to this topic
  • ysr50speed

Posted March 11, 2008 - 07:51 PM

Alright I ordered the race tech fork springs today with the gold valve kit for front and rear but they don't make the rear near my spring rate(10.9). The close one they made was 11 but they don't make it any more. Anyone one of other company that sells something near my spring rate?

• Thumpmeister

Posted March 11, 2008 - 09:05 PM

Is a stiffer sock spring the kind of spring that keeps your socks from falling down, kind of like an elastic band? :thumbsup:

Try Eibach

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ysr50speed

Posted March 11, 2008 - 09:09 PM

Lol funny thumpmeister.....yeah didn't notice that and won't let me edit it so I guess the sock is staying. I will check them out tomorrow.
Thanks

• cleonard

Posted March 11, 2008 - 09:19 PM

You can edit the title if you click on "Go Advanced."

Try Eibach. They make an 11 and atleast a 11.5 if not a 12.

• Valerie Wilson

Posted March 11, 2008 - 11:13 PM

Shoot the TT Store an email or give us a call. We source from many. If its out there we can get it either from a distributor or manufacturers directly.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.