Monroe and Chester N.Y. ridding areas

4 replies to this topic
  • levy1

Posted November 03, 2002 - 02:42 AM

I will be visiting Monroe and Chester N.Y. Do you know of any ridding areas close by or clubs I can contact?

• THUMPINGOOD

Posted November 05, 2002 - 02:48 PM

Hey Levy,
I live in upstate N.Y., where is Monroe and Chester in N.Y.. I live in Albany, but ride up in Saratoga area and the Adirondacks. So let me know where those places are and I will ask around for you.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • levy1

Posted November 10, 2002 - 03:00 PM

It is almost definite I am moving there. The map says Albany is about 100 miles north of me. Tell me where you ride and are you aware of any clubs or Internet sites I should visit? Thanks

• cjh426

Posted November 10, 2002 - 04:18 PM

not to sure but i heard of a place called power line alley around that area, if its due south of albany, mostly illegal i think ,but hey its riding....there is a place in new jersey called the newjersey off road vehicle park, here is there site www.njorvp.org its down in central jersey but its fun there is a membership fee for a year.
in 2002 it was 200 for year for an adult and 50 for any young ones 14 or under, or 45 dollars a day on fri. sat. or sun. and holidays hope this helps if i hear any thing else i'll post it.

• dawzie

Posted November 11, 2002 - 04:21 AM

lots of tracks to ride here in the Hudson Valley. Check out www.waldenmx.com and all the links

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.