Where did you ride your WR today

81 replies to this topic
  • yz-dwg

Posted March 23, 2008 - 05:30 AM

I am truley blessed, I live accross the street from state land and ride from my garage, I can pick any number of trails and could ride for days, last weekend I circled the empire mountains, 46 miles in 2 hours, had to cross a state highway but whatever, I live near Tucson so I ride all year at least once a week, sorry to rub it in but I love it here......

• Jeff_Steckline

Posted March 23, 2008 - 07:31 AM

Posted Image

That is beautiful sunset, its a big world to ride in. Happy Easter, it's going to be 70 degrees in Northern Nev-a-duh today. We rode the Pinenuts yesterday, snow up high still but great single track. Sunday mass is out in the desert today. Have a good one... Jeff S

• Appalachian DR

Posted March 23, 2008 - 02:57 PM

Sweet picts. guys:applause:

A few of us did about 200 miles yesterday. We headed out of Western NC via tight twisty asphalt, in route to a motocross track in SC. It was a great day and now the knobs are begging to be bolted on.

Posted Image

I can count on one hand how many times I've ever been on a track, but it was cool to have a blast coming and going from the track. No trailer required:thumbsup:
Posted Image

Posted Image

This bike brings out the hooligan within.

• Guirey

Posted March 23, 2008 - 05:15 PM

60 mile loop over streams up to 6000' elevation and back down to 2500' only saw 1 other biker a 2 jeeps on the trail. Still had snow up there

SoCal - the bottom of big bear 1N09

• steve350f

Posted March 23, 2008 - 05:25 PM

Saguaro Lake, Arizona. Lots of varied terrain, sand washes that are brutal. I ride the dunes no problem but the sand in these washes are unforgiving.

• stanleigh12

Posted March 23, 2008 - 06:21 PM

Red Mountain, CA

• BCWR

Posted March 23, 2008 - 06:32 PM

Fired up the DS and played around the house. This is my first time riding in snow. It was fun. Wife happend to be outside and used her cellphone to snap me falling.

• brad the best

Posted March 23, 2008 - 06:46 PM

kamloops b.c , ripped around some big ol gravel pits , wicked hill climbs . should of brought a camera .

• BEN_450X

Posted March 23, 2008 - 07:04 PM

Fairy city OOPS Prarie city/ hang town. Just had to ride, Beautyfull 76 deg nor cal

• RAZ227

Posted March 23, 2008 - 09:07 PM

Posted Image

That's a sweet pic:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DeeCee

Posted March 24, 2008 - 01:04 AM

It was a desert ride for me. A 90km triangular circuit with a good mix of terrain - soft sand, lots dunes, a few big dunes and some harder tracks.

A practice run for a Baja type event on 04 April

• Lelandjt

Posted March 24, 2008 - 08:55 AM

Rode it to work today. The road was covered in packed snow and my rear tire is smoked so it was challenging and fun.

• Reeper

Posted March 24, 2008 - 04:22 PM

I wanted to thank all that have spoke up on "Where did you ride today" I really like hearing from all parts of our country. So keep it going! We will again venture out to Aka-tee-O this week for Thumper Thursday its just started to get hot maybe our last cool ride for the season there, however keep up with the WDYRT forum and you might see the Reeper screaming through your piece of ground.

• the ben

Posted March 27, 2008 - 03:56 PM

I rode to the top of jug handle mountain in McCall idaho.. oh yeah and there was three feet of new snow ??? check out the snow bikes...were coming

• redswr

Posted March 27, 2008 - 11:19 PM

my buddy rode it 500 miles away from where i am... i'm getting it back on saturday though!

• Mark_NZ

Posted March 27, 2008 - 11:28 PM

That's a sweet pic:thumbsup:

thanks (used my sons account to post it)

couple of days later we were here...

Posted Image

Riding again on Sunday (its Friday night here) .... can't wait :prof:

• CGNKatana

Posted March 28, 2008 - 04:20 AM

We went riding at Herrling Island today. I didn't bring a camera but were going again this weekend so I'll post some then...

• honeycutt

Posted March 28, 2008 - 12:27 PM

Took my oldest daughter out on her KLX110 to MM11 here in AZ! Rode the quad trails to warm up then showed her some single track. She loved it:applause: :prof:

• CGNKatana

Posted March 29, 2008 - 09:30 PM

Well, as promised here are some photos from Herling island taking this weekend.it has been raining here a bit off ad on so there was just a tiny bit of mud :prof:

Before the4 ride
Posted Image

During the ride
Posted Image

And after it was all said and done
Posted Image

• sugarpacketsolution

Posted March 30, 2008 - 03:16 PM

Just plated WR.

Same day bent a lever in Kailua...I mean Kahuku. :prof:

Posted Image

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.