White Bros E2 exhaust

4 replies to this topic
  • vw127

Posted March 10, 2008 - 05:47 PM

anyone have a White Bros E2 exhaust? I was wondering about sound and if there is any power loss? Vance and Hines just purchased the co. so I read, I wonder if they will stand behind WB pre-existing parts??
Thanks Steve

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted March 10, 2008 - 10:09 PM

When running the quiet core on an E2 there is significant power loss. My buddy tested over 98db with his E2 on his WR.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • vw127

Posted March 11, 2008 - 05:53 PM

You know, it's driving me nut's!!!!:thumbsup: I need to make my yz more quiet, but don't want to loose power (that;s why I bought a 450:thumbsup: ) But it looks like a fmf q4 is the answer for quiet and s/a. thanks

• klxnewguy

Posted March 11, 2008 - 06:05 PM

I have the E2 on my 426 as I like to ride enduros too and it has been fine. I had to re-jet the bike a bit and yes there was a slight "snap" loss but all is good. I like how once you go to the track and take the silencer out boom it's all good for the track too. At my last race I came in at 96db. Just my 2 cents.

• 06_450 Rider

Posted March 11, 2008 - 08:18 PM

I recently bought an E2 for my 06 450 and it has been a great pipe, with or without the spark arrestor, it looks awesome too.. its actually for sale right now, im upgrading to a full exhaust maybe a DRD i dunno yet.. anyone thats interested, pm me

Related Content

Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.