New Graphics and Powdercoat on White 07' (pics)

15 replies to this topic
  • Dveitch8

Posted March 09, 2008 - 01:15 PM

Just got finished putting on some new graphics, I orderered these in hopes that they would look good because I could'nt find a picture of them anywhere, the powder coating turned out really nice but iam starting to think it might have been too much! give me some opinions.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

• adam918

Posted March 09, 2008 - 01:37 PM

nice ride!!

• Slinkyman16

Posted March 09, 2008 - 02:57 PM

nice lookin bike.. have you ridden since the powercoating? how is it holding up? and who did the coatings?

• Kent Rathgeber

Posted March 09, 2008 - 04:03 PM

Looks good!

• nap__kxf

Posted March 09, 2008 - 05:29 PM

i have the white 07, i've been thinking about pwdercoating the frame and swingarm black, that'd be siiiiick

• buzzgrizz

Posted March 09, 2008 - 06:14 PM

that clutch cover looks badass and how much was the powdercoating

• Dveitch8

Posted March 09, 2008 - 11:34 PM

(slinkyman) Yeah I took it out yesterday for about 5 hours of the most abusive trail riding I've done with it, and it seems to be in good shape still. I had the powder coating done at a place by my house in riverside and they did great work.

(nap_kxf) black would look cool, I thought about the frame but iam still attached to the bare aluminium look.

(buzzgrizz) thanks! Everything was 65$ that's 6 pieces.

• ifix

Posted March 10, 2008 - 10:16 AM

hi..
do you like the FMF 4.1 exhaust system?
How does it work?
Bye,
Luigi,
Italy...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kubamtx

Posted March 10, 2008 - 10:24 AM

Hi
could you tell me the paint number from RAL palet?

• Dveitch8

Posted March 10, 2008 - 10:31 PM

(ifix) I do like the FMF pipe it sounds good and I definitley noticed a power increase, I think the biggest improvement came from the megabomb header because I rode it for a while with the stock muffler and fmf header and that's where the increase was most noticable.

(KUBA) Iam not sure what the paint number is and I dont know what the ral palet refers to.

• kubamtx

Posted March 11, 2008 - 02:30 AM

hi
This is RAL http://www.infokiosk.../PALETA RAL.pdf
Could you help me chosing best colour to powder coat me covers?
I'would like to use the same as yours.

• Dveitch8

Posted March 11, 2008 - 11:29 AM

I like 5002 and 5005 but its hard to tell because I had mine done with a candy color so in the light they look really blue but there actually a dark blue

• ifix

Posted March 11, 2008 - 11:41 AM

(ifix) I do like the FMF pipe it sounds good and I definitley noticed a power increase, I think the biggest improvement came from the megabomb header because I rode it for a while with the stock muffler and fmf header and that's where the increase was most noticable.

(KUBA) Iam not sure what the paint number is and I dont know what the ral palet refers to.

mmmm...you told me what I wouldn't ear..
the Leovince that Iìm waiting for it's very expensive. I should buy 2 FMF ....
:thumbsup:

• Dveitch8

Posted March 11, 2008 - 10:54 PM

mmmm...you told me what I wouldn't ear..
the Leovince that Iìm waiting for it's very expensive. I should buy 2 FMF ....
:eek:

I dont know what the Leo vince runs but I got a smoking deal on the fmf stuff, 450 for pipe and header.:thumbsup:

• ifix

Posted March 12, 2008 - 09:44 AM

I dont know what the Leo vince runs but I got a smoking deal on the fmf stuff, 450 for pipe and header.:thumbsup:

the Leovince 3773 cost 665€ (over 900$)......:eek:

• Dveitch8

Posted March 12, 2008 - 08:20 PM

the fmf retail is 850$ U.S. For full ti with the header

Related Content

Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.