Ngk Spark Plug?

3 replies to this topic
  • suzukipoo

Posted March 08, 2008 - 01:55 AM

Hi there dudes, i was just wondering if any of you are using the new CR8EIX iradium spark plug instead of the oem CR8E? If so any diff in performance or just a trick to sell expensive plugs!!

• djrevz

Posted March 08, 2008 - 02:35 AM

the main thing with iridium spark plugs is it burns excess fuel and gives a very small amount of boost and they have the urge to last longer than the normal ngk plugs they also have a higher temp melting point which means nothing lol i put them on all my bikes and i have now go a 2002 wr426 and it runs like a dream.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted March 08, 2008 - 02:45 AM

Yep, I run them in my bike and carry a spare. Worth the extra $$ IMO.

• SID013

Posted March 09, 2008 - 06:45 PM

I first used 1 on a TTR600 which was a pig to start, Made it a lot easier when hot. Put one on my '06 WR450 when new & replaced it after 12 months as a matter of course. Well worth the money IMO.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.