Front brake caliper

3 replies to this topic
  • Mike_Kaveney

Posted April 23, 2002 - 06:08 PM

Does any one out there have a front brake caliper there dam expensive from the dealer. I snaped one of the float pins and you have to buy the whole unit will pay shipping need the inner piece of the unit if any one has that piece let me know
Mike 916-624-2612

• Scott_F

Posted April 24, 2002 - 04:18 AM

I have one that I might part with. Brand new too...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • z4me

Posted April 24, 2002 - 06:58 AM

...or you could get just the part off of a 2001 CR250F. Same caliper, same caliper holder assy. Honda parts it out in samller assys. I paid $50 for the part I believe you are talking about - rather than $160 for the whole caliper.

• Mike_Kaveney

Posted April 24, 2002 - 11:00 AM

Scott thanks for the reply how much do you want for the unit let know if you want to part with it?

Thanks Mike Kaveney

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.