Hello from Scotland and a quick plastic question!

1 reply to this topic
  • win-or-bin

Posted March 07, 2008 - 11:32 AM

Hi all, first post here and what a mine of info it is! Just got myself a wr400 to go with my GSXR 1000 and am really enjoying it! Was brought up on Motox zingers and am enjoying the change to a 4 stroke, a quick question though, I have read threads about the plastic rad/side panels being interchangable but was looking to put a YZF rear mudguard onto the WR to modernize it a bit then bolt my license plate underneath, what year YZF rear should I go for or will they all fit?
Cheers and keep the front wheel high:ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bparsel1

Posted March 07, 2008 - 11:50 AM

I just did the same thing to my 99WR, you can order an Acerbis rear YZF for it, 98-02 will fit! If you also get the Acerbis L.E.D. tailight and plate holder it looks really sharp.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.