SO CAL RIDE SUNDAY

6 replies to this topic
  • SoCalRob

Posted October 31, 2002 - 08:12 PM

Anyone going out or interested in going to the desert or Gorman this weekend?

The new 525exc is READY!

• thumpsalad

Posted October 31, 2002 - 08:20 PM

Greetings from the YZF side...Gorman has a District 37 race both days in Gorman. We are heading out to El Mirage...about 6-7 of us or so.

• mmbasa

Posted October 31, 2002 - 08:31 PM

Yeah check the post for SoCal ride on Sunday on the YZ side. A bunch of us are going to meet at the McDs in the pass @ 7:00. I hear the Swedish Bikini Team is giving out egg mcmuffins. Then we'll caravan out El Mirage. Should be a good group of guys. we all hooked up about two weeks ago and had a good ride. PM one of us and we'll hook you up.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thumpsalad

Posted October 31, 2002 - 08:50 PM

Haha! Daniel...those Swedish girls are handing out free egg mcmuffins??? I better get up REAL early to be first in line!

Like mmbasa said.. we will be at the Micky Dee's at Hwy 138 on the Cajon Pass at 7am. Hope you can make it.

• BigDesto

Posted November 01, 2002 - 12:22 PM

Hey Rob, I'm heading out to Cal-City tonight for a poker run on sat.
Let me know if your interested

• 03thumper

Posted November 01, 2002 - 03:43 PM

what poker run on sat? :)

• SoCalWR426

Posted November 01, 2002 - 05:09 PM

Rob, Bman and I are going to Gorman saturday (tomorrow!) The race will be a semi closed loop based in and around the track, should not bother the rest of the area.. We head into the forest anyway. We will be at Lower scrub oak campground @ 9am.. I'm hopeing Bman will be able to show me a WOSSEL as I've never seen one! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.