radiator wanted

5 replies to this topic
  • jimnbigbear

Posted April 23, 2002 - 08:59 AM

need left side for WR426 (2002 )

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted April 23, 2002 - 09:13 PM

did you try Mylers in Utah for fixing it? I'm finally sending them the left side rad off my '99 WR400 - taco'd it in Moab '00 - we'll see how they do. I'll have it as a spare. I've heard they are magicians. I bought a new rad from Apache Motorsports in AZ for ~$235.

Brian

• freestyle111

Posted April 23, 2002 - 10:27 AM

he repaired my buddys radiator and it came out cherry[$50].the radiator was mangled and came back like new.he even straightened all the bent fins and painted it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_from_HB

Posted April 23, 2002 - 12:47 PM

Also try Fontana Radiator (search for "radiator" in older posts for address and phone). They are right down the street.
Dan

• lomitamike

Posted April 23, 2002 - 03:00 PM

Go with Mylers. Smashed my left side to were it leaked. Mylers fixed it for under $100 including shipping took about 7 days. Do a search on Mylers radiators for address & phone. Invest in some radiator guards there worth it. Good Luck. Mike

• Scott_F

Posted April 24, 2002 - 04:21 AM

Jim, you would be nuts not to drive down to Fontana. You can drop it off, go browsing at Chaparral for a while, then go back and pick it up. They do FANTASTIC repairs.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.