Attn: Seattle Riders! Reiter Pit on Nov 9th.

6 replies to this topic
  • Drew_Seattle_DRZ400s

Posted October 31, 2002 - 07:05 AM

We're gonna get a bunch of TTr's together on November 9th at the Reiter Pit riding area. It'll be great for everybody to get a chance to meet. Everybody I've met so far on TT have been real good people. I guess M/C riders are just my kind of people. I want to get a big picture of everybody while we are out there.

We want to meet around 10am at the third entrance to the riding area, this is about a mile up the road past the main parking area (dusty). Just drive up until you see my Green Dakota with the primer colored m/c trailer. You can PM me for details, or respond to this post if you plan on attending. Some of us might meet for breakfast at the Dutch Cup in Sultan beforehand.

We'll probably stop by the Pastime Tavern in Sultan on the way home for a BS session.

• bigdrtrdr

Posted November 01, 2002 - 07:33 AM

Count me in. I'll try to dredge up some extra riders

• bigdrtrdr

Posted November 04, 2002 - 04:08 PM

C'mon you guys! I know there is more than ONE Yamaha rider in the northwest that can make this ride. Im hearing talk of burgers and beer. Lets show those Suzuki riders a thing or two.......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryce_Senff

Posted November 04, 2002 - 10:11 PM

Count me in! I may have a couple other wr/yz buddies that will probably join in on the fun. How are the conditions up at Rieters?, it's been a couple months since I've been up there. Now all I have to do is remember where I put my Bike :)

• Drew_Seattle_DRZ400s

Posted November 05, 2002 - 09:54 AM

Bring wet weather gear, the forecast is looking a little "damp". :)

• bigdrtrdr

Posted November 05, 2002 - 05:36 PM

Bryce, expect rocks, mud, deep ruts, tight trails, creek crossings, more rocks and fast logging roads with water bars across to jump. Oh ya a really bichin view of the town of Index from the top of about a 500' tall cliff. Sound fun?

• Drew_Seattle_DRZ400s

Posted November 11, 2002 - 11:53 AM

Here's a pic of everybody that showed up. Sorry to whoever was on the left side of the pic, cause I accidentally cut you out of the pic.

Posted Image

For those of you who missed it, we had a blast! Thanks to everybody who showed up and made it so much fun.

The guys from CFC showed up with all kinds of goodies, like shelter, heat, food, and even some great freebies! Thanx again guys.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.