DO NOT buy anything from Motorcycle Tire Planet

1 reply to this topic
  • Danco

Posted October 31, 2002 - 07:02 AM

This is the shoddiest company I have ever purchased from. Ordered three tires from them. One was on backorder so I called to cancel the two in the set. NO PROBLEM they said. Well low and behold guess what shows up one of the ones I cancelled. No problem I'll just call them and have them straighten it out right? WRONG!!!! I have to pay to ship it back then they will credit my card. No apologies - nothing. The women on the phone was the biggest BITC*!!! Buyer beware... they care nothing about customer service.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Danco

Posted November 01, 2002 - 05:55 AM

I have renewed faith! Besides the power of the net. Ron Jacops from Tire Planet replied that he would make it right. Thanks Ron.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.