650R Burnout!!!!

47 replies to this topic
  • martinfan30

Posted March 04, 2008 - 11:27 AM

This makes the motorcycle world look bad. Also, I could do this with my sister's CRF150f. If you want to show off, do a wheelie or something (which isn't very hard either).

So its ok to wheelie, just not burn out...

• Thumpmeister

Posted March 04, 2008 - 11:30 AM

Easy for you to say. You've got a half tank. A couple good whacks and I'm out looking for another 650R forum.:thumbsup:

x2 for me! It seems like so many are willing to give insults and bad feedback rather then say something positive....

Lesson from gradeschool, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"

• XR4DEZ

Posted March 04, 2008 - 12:18 PM

Easy for you to say. You've got a half tank. A couple good whacks and I'm out looking for another 650R forum.:eek:

dude, even if some fool messed with your gas, nobody would make a guy like you leave.:thumbsup:

• jdubb75

Posted March 04, 2008 - 01:23 PM

dude, even if some fool messed with your gas, nobody would make a guy like you leave.:eek:

Thanks!:thumbsup:

• XR680RR

Posted March 04, 2008 - 04:35 PM

I do live in Southern California, off the I-10, Beaumont closed, the shovel, windy point closed (Palm springs), most of Jawbone is now closed, Dove springs, Gorman all closed, most of Pismo, closed, lots of Glamis closed, Deap canyon, all kinds of places closed and has nothing to do with someone smoking their tire or riding a wheelie.......nothing. If you are talking about the reaction of people to dirt bike in general? Like I said, there are people that think anything that is dangerous to them should be stopped. I think it is way out to go off and "Yet another motorcyclist I would like to see hit by a mack truck and left to die." about someone enjoying their dirt bike. If it isn't cool to own up to bad gas, then I guess the whole fuel thing must be a joke.

• IcanbreakIt

Posted March 04, 2008 - 05:15 PM

Something for everyone to think about. You are going to lose more riding areas in the future no matter how good you try to be seen by others. They dont care about what you want. Take an example from the people who dont like firearms. Do you think they are going to stop and change their view and their goal. If you want to make a good impression to the bike hating world leave yours in the garage. Welcome to reality.

• hondaxrl650

Posted March 04, 2008 - 05:21 PM

Something for everyone to think about. You are going to lose more riding areas in the future no matter how good you try to be seen by others. They dont care about what you want. Take an example from the people who dont like firearms. Do you think they are going to stop and change their view and their goal. If you want to make a good impression to the bike hating world leave yours in the garage. Welcome to reality.

:thumbsup: :eek:

• zachrider

Posted March 04, 2008 - 05:38 PM

:thumbsup: :eek:

aint that the sad truth...

• BWB63

Posted March 04, 2008 - 06:20 PM

I thought it was lame only because he didnt try to do a stand up donut :eek:

[COLOR="Blue"]I was thinking the same thing!!!!:[/COLOR] :thumbsup: :D

[COLOR="blue"]That is how I see it[/COLOR]:ride: [COLOR="blue"]nice way to word[/COLOR] it:thumbsup:

I do live in Southern California, off the I-10, Beaumont closed, the shovel, windy point closed (Palm springs), most of Jawbone is now closed, Dove springs, Gorman all closed, most of Pismo, closed, lots of Glamis closed, Deap canyon, all kinds of places closed and has nothing to do with someone smoking their tire or riding a wheelie.......nothing. If you are talking about the reaction of people to dirt bike in general? Like I said, there are people that think anything that is dangerous to them should be stopped. I think it is way out to go off and [COLOR="Red"]"Yet another motorcyclist I would like to see hit by a mack truck and left to die." [/COLOR]about someone enjoying their dirt bike. If it isn't cool to own up to bad gas, then I guess the whole fuel thing must be a joke.

[COLOR="blue"]I second that emotion you write[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]At least you had the balls to tell everyone you left bad gas.....but, I don't think you will like the outcome. I think it is much worse to have some hot head wanting some guy to get hit by a 'Mack truck and left to die', just because he did a burn out in the street, then riding your bike crazy or for that matter a ton of other things. It is sad that someone can want someone to die for something so silly............ The whole gas thing is a touchy subject.. [/COLOR]

• XR4DEZ

Posted March 04, 2008 - 07:08 PM

The whole hit by a truck thing is an over exaggeration, nobody is serious about that happening.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • martinfan30

Posted March 04, 2008 - 07:22 PM

The whole hit by a truck thing is an over exaggeration, nobody is serious about that happening.

No I dont hink anyone was serious about it either. I do think it was meant to get a "Rise" out of certain people in here. Which by definition is "trolling". NOT ALLOWED.

• BWB63

Posted March 05, 2008 - 05:05 PM

On the contrary!!!! I take this highly personal and am extremely offended! I do not think people take the gravity of this omense outrage! I see it as a hate crime against the lowly dirt biker! We have rights!.........(oh, wait we don't, do we........) We Dirt Bike-Americans are the minority and treated as not important. It was the dirt biker that brought America back from the depths of pussydom that the Yuppies brough us to and now we are forgotten, threated as recklous destroyers of earth. We can just be talked trash about and discarded as road waist to be left to die. There are those among us that are not real dirt bike risers but, have infiltrated to defeat us, devide and conquer but, we need to Unite!!!! Throw out the uncircumcised infidels! As we wait for the sister ships to come and carry us to the mother ship that will carry us to the terraferma roosting, dirt rider paridise in the solar system of Roost'n.

• XR4DEZ

Posted March 05, 2008 - 06:59 PM

On the contrary!!!! I take this highly personal and am extremely offended! I do not think people take the gravity of this omense outrage! I see it as a hate crime against the lowly dirt biker! We have rights!.........(oh, wait we don't, do we........) We Dirt Bike-Americans are the minority and treated as not important. It was the dirt biker that brought America back from the depths of pussydom that the Yuppies brough us to and now we are forgotten, threated as recklous destroyers of earth. We can just be talked trash about and discarded as road waist to be left to die. There are those among us that are not real dirt bike risers but, have infiltrated to defeat us, devide and conquer but, we need to Unite!!!! Throw out the uncircumcised infidels! As we wait for the sister ships to come and carry us to the mother ship that will carry us to the terraferma roosting, dirt rider paridise in the solar system of Roost'n.

Yep, that puts it in the right perspective.

• jdubb75

Posted March 05, 2008 - 08:19 PM

It's ironic because Honda was actually responsible for cleaning up the image of the motorcycle rider with the beloved C100 Supercub in the late 50's early 60's.

Probably because they wouldn't break the speed limit or do burnouts. :thumbsup:

BTW if anyone has one of these in this condition I am willing to offer you the generous price of $1 per cc to take it off your hands.

You meet the nicest people on a Honda

Posted Image
Posted Image

• steed2

Posted March 05, 2008 - 09:12 PM

Hmmm....well this got heated ehh?....lol
anyways i did the same this on my 650r when the tire was almost done and boy she was smoking great ...destroying the environment and pissin all the neighbors off......i loved it ....then of course some guy comes running across his front lawn with a running weed eating and gives her a full shot of throttle as he brushed it across my helmet.....it was actually quite scary!!! Then in my brilliant escape the tire was so hot i almost lost her just accelerating in a straight line away from the guy.
well it made me think thats for sure....next time ill have to smoke her in many different spots through out the neighbourhood so i dont have a huge cloud of smoke impairing my vision of crazy people ( well actually probably normal justified people). lol its great i love it ....by the way ??

Krannie ....do you have a weed-eater:naughty:

• BWB63

Posted March 05, 2008 - 10:33 PM

It is strange how poeple respond to something as silly as a burning tire and a little noise. It's like they get offended because they don't have the balls to do it so, you must die! A weed eater to the head. That sounds like something sane. I was riding a wheelie and a guy ran out of his drive way and closed line me. I was able to stay on the bike but, he did hurt me. Somehow trying to kill me was justified by me comitting first degree wheelie on a YZ490 in 1985. He was a CHP (off duty working in his yard) and when we called the cops it got strange when we tried to press charges. Of course nothing happened to anyone. There were to many people that saw him do it and the cops just wanted it to go away. Then there are those that string wire, boards with nails, anything to kill the evil dirt bike riders. My dad was one of those that just had to try and kill the dirt bike riders. Saw him take a rider off a bike with a shovel. I always thought he had the right to stop them, till I found out they were riding on a county easment. He could never just talk to the riders it always had to be some rage thing. He could never ride a bike, he would always crash......I think it's an envy thing. Hating any type of poeple just because you don't understand them is wrong. Dirt bike riders have a right to live also. Please give to the dirt riders collage fund.......because a dirt bike is a terrible thing to waist.

• Maroast

Posted March 05, 2008 - 10:40 PM

.......because a dirt bike is a terrible thing to waist.

Posted Image

I wish I could burn-out....damn legs are too short though and the tire just hooks up...then the front skips a few times and I fall on my ass...

• DelTronXR

Posted March 05, 2008 - 11:05 PM

hahahahaha......I LOVE what the BRP can bring to a thread!:thumbsup:

• jdubb75

Posted March 06, 2008 - 04:41 PM

Posted Image

I wish I could burn-out....damn legs are too short though and the tire just hooks up...then the front skips a few times and I fall on my ass...

:thumbsup:
Is that the typical L rider? I'm not sure if I've ever seen one???:eek:

• Billahjack

Posted March 08, 2008 - 03:23 PM

Busted! Its my best buddy Nate finishing the tire off for the day. Thanks for paying attention!

Ride it like you stole, otherwise you're probably riding a 650L.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.