Wheels

4 replies to this topic
  • bhsballer76

Posted March 03, 2008 - 11:06 AM

I have a 2002 yz426f and i am looking for some new wheels(front and rear) for it. My question is can anyone tell what other years and models(wr, newer yzf's) will fit on my bike with out having to buy alot of parts to make them fit. Thanks.

• wheeldude

Posted March 03, 2008 - 11:33 AM

The rear hub part number is the same from 1999 to 2008. Use your spacers and it will work. 99 to 01 used a different hub than your 02. The 99 to 01 hub will fit your bike with the 99 to 01 front spacers. Front hub from 02 to 08 are the same part number. Again, use your wheel spacers, and you will be good to go. Hope this is helpfull. WD

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bhsballer76

Posted March 03, 2008 - 07:07 PM

it was helpfull but a bot confusing.:smirk: Thanks anyways though.

• 642MX

Posted March 03, 2008 - 07:50 PM

All wheel sets from 99-08 will fit, but you must use the wheel spacers from the donor set. For example, I have an extra set (not for sale) from an 01 426, when I use them, I have to use the spacers from the 01 also.

Hope this helps.

• KJ790

Posted March 03, 2008 - 07:56 PM

All wheel sets from 99-08 will fit, but you must use the wheel spacers from the donor set. For example, I have an extra set (not for sale) from an 01 426, when I use them, I have to use the spacers from the 01 also.

Hope this helps.

This is true for the front wheel. For the rear wheel use the spacers for your bike, not the donor bike.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.