Just turned Blue from Red !

23 replies to this topic
  • Face plant

Posted March 09, 2008 - 03:06 PM

You know what they say, "Once you go blue ,you never go bac........" no that not it . It's black ........what do they mean by that ???? Must be something like .......Oh, oh gross that's disgusting!!:eek: :D

Stick with the blue dude, you've made a good choice.:thumbsup:

• MountainMax

Posted March 09, 2008 - 03:10 PM

IM sure you won't be upset. I had a couple of buddies who own XR650's and once they took my wr for a ride, they loved it, I may convert them now too.......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • EvoChris

Posted March 10, 2008 - 06:21 AM

XR's are great machines but compared to the Wr they are a bit tractor like.......but still very compotent off/on roader, i never broke mine once in 4 years and was a doddle to service, the WR is a bit more complex and needs a bit more nursing (more oil changes etc) the grin factor is huge though!:thumbsup:

• mightymart

Posted March 10, 2008 - 11:00 AM

how did you hook up the heater on the throttle side ? got pics . I've been trying to work that out on mine.

I have tried to take a few pics but it doesnt really show anything,the wire to the heated bit just sticks out of the side of the grip, I have had a look & its just wired to the posative via a fuse & an on off switch .
Posted Image

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.