Where and what to mount front turn signals.

4 replies to this topic
  • riding4life162

Posted March 01, 2008 - 05:14 PM

Hey guys, Wher do you guys mount your front turn signals? I know stock they mount to the upper triple yoke, but I do not want to take the screws out of it. If you dont mount to it what do you use to mount the turnsignals and where did you get the supplies from?

• XR4DEZ

Posted March 01, 2008 - 08:56 PM

Had em two ways, mounted to the sides of the headlight plastic and as a part of the Acerbis handguards.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Denn10

Posted March 01, 2008 - 09:55 PM

why dont you wanna mount to the triple? looks or someother reason? ive seen em off the bars downwards but i think as long as there not the oversized stockers they look good about anywhere. I like the shape of these..

Posted Image

• riding4life162

Posted March 01, 2008 - 11:07 PM

yeah theyre the stockers. I said screw it and put them where they originally were. When i buy some aftermarket ones that will mount to my handguards.

• gearloos

Posted March 01, 2008 - 11:22 PM

You ever seen those on a xrl Denn?
Which look best?
I'm thinkin about heading over to Chapparal in the morning :smirk:
I could use front and back too!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.