Robert Blake.. Of topic?? I don't think so!!!

6 replies to this topic
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted April 22, 2002 - 04:50 AM

Yesterday I was watching the news and I could've sworn that I saw TV star Robert Blake wearing a "Jawbone Cyn." sweatshirt!!

Jawbone Cyn is a popular spot for us SoCal riders. I just thought it was funny. The greens probably had something to do with the arrest!

Click on link below!!!

DL :)

• bman

Posted April 22, 2002 - 05:35 AM

I too noticed the Jawbone t-shirt. The front page of the LA Times had a good picture. My wife already doesn't like me riding and than over moring coffee to say " Hey look Robert Blake's wearing a Jawbone t-shirt cool". Then she gave me the LOOK!!. There was a duel sport clean up and ride in Jawbone cyn this last weekend. Robert Blake said he had some time to kill over the weekend. Or maybe it was just his wife. If OJ could do it and get away with it anyone could. "If you can't do the time you had better not do the crime". Opps showing my age. I bet the gloves found at OJ's are really Robert Blakes. The dna was tampered with by the cops. Kato Caitlin woke up to a thud when sleeping in his car outside the Blake crime scene. Ok that was enough. I feel much better now.

[ April 23, 2002: Message edited by: bman ]

• GPS Dual Sport

Posted April 22, 2002 - 09:09 PM

For those of us old enough to remember Robert Blake is a dirt rider and did a bunch of Kawasaki comericals in the early 70's

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Glen_T

Posted April 22, 2002 - 10:04 AM

Yep, I saw the shirt too. I began to wonder if I could get one and how cool it would be to wear a shirt like a suspected fellon! :)

• jamracing

Posted April 22, 2002 - 10:26 AM

Sorry, bad taste...

[ April 22, 2002: Message edited by: jamracing ]

• John_Knous

Posted April 23, 2002 - 03:32 AM

A friend of mine & I were at Bonks, (a.k.a. The Jawbone Cyn Store), prior to it burning down and saw & met Robert Blake there !! Out

• bman

Posted April 23, 2002 - 02:11 PM

Originally posted by John Knous:
A friend of mine & I were at Bonks, (a.k.a. The Jawbone Cyn Store), prior to it burning down and saw & met Robert Blake there !! Out

Did he have a shovel with him and was covered with dirt. Never hurts to have a extra place to bury something.
:) :D :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.