99 WR400 mxgraphics.com & attack graphics pictures

3 replies to this topic
  • fadingfastsd

Posted March 01, 2008 - 03:20 PM

Hey guys here's pics of my 99 WR400 with new graphics.
I have a graphics kit from www.mxgraphics.com , and customized pre-printed number plate graphics from www.attackgraphics.com, sold through Rocky Mountain ATV. These were a killer deal, only $32 including shipping and custom printing on them! All good quality, good fitment except for the exhaust side number plate background, took some cuts/trimming to fit correctly.

Let me know what you think!

Also there is some pics of the head pipe from an 01 WR426 I installed so I don't have to remove the head pipe to pull the oil filter. I really recommend this on 98-00 400's..The head pipe from a 426 is a direct bolt on fit, and clears the filter housing perfectly.

Evan

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• wr400schek

Posted March 02, 2008 - 11:06 AM

Sweet Bike Bro

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fadingfastsd

Posted March 03, 2008 - 09:56 PM

thanks! I love it!

• matt4x4

Posted March 04, 2008 - 06:12 AM

NICE! You should have applied those decals using a heatgun and windex - they would have adhered without all those bunched up spots, and you can twist/align them SOO much easier and likely avoid any cutting/trimming.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.