Pivot Pegs

5 replies to this topic
  • dazzabb

Posted March 01, 2008 - 04:16 AM

Will Pivot pegs help in my quest to be a better rider when in the standing position?

I'm been advised to give them a try, but they are not cheap so I was wanting some feedback first.

Any drawbacks to using them?

• WR_Dave

Posted March 01, 2008 - 06:51 AM

I didn't find them that great on a frinds bike, the position of the brake and shift lever changes in relation to your toe depending on whether your going up or down hill. Maybe you get used to it , but he took them off after a few weeks for that reason. :smirk: WR Dave

• nfoley

Posted March 01, 2008 - 08:29 PM

I also tried them on a friends bike, could not get used to them but maybe if you stuck with it for a while. I went with the Fastway pegs and love the big platform for standing.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bleeds_Blue

Posted March 01, 2008 - 11:24 PM

I also tried them on a friends bike, could not get used to them but maybe if you stuck with it for a while. I went with the Fastway pegs and love the big platform for standing.

I have the Fastway F3's and love them. I used them in lower position and feels good.

• dazzabb

Posted March 02, 2008 - 12:24 AM

mm.....Fastways seem to get top marks.

I'll check them out......:smirk:

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted March 02, 2008 - 01:47 AM

I have the power pegs , which pivot and rotate a bit.

They are surprisingly very comfortable. It feels a little funny the first few times, but your feet are always solidly on the pegs.

However, I like to ride in technical terrain where I am always banging them against the rocks. My right side peg has rotated 180 degrees upside down. I have also completely broken off the left side peg.

The company stands behind its products and has sent me a new pair of pegs once I returned the old one. I just had to buy a $20 set of pegs off of ebay until they sent me the replacements (30 days)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.