A great inventor has died.

1 reply to this topic
  • xrracer36

Posted October 30, 2002 - 05:43 AM

Yesterday I returned home from school to hear that my (great uncle) Uncle Bill died yesterday.
This news may not come of any signifigance to any of you, but i thought i'd let you know. He was the man responsible for a tool that may be in many of your tool boxes or fanny packs. He was the inventor of the ROBOGRIP , of which he sold the patent to SEARS and CRAFTSMAN. He has (<>had???)another patent on the market which he was selling to SEARS, which i'm sure his son will follow thru with. You can expect to see this tool in stores around the Holidays i have been told. You should have no trouble recognizing it, it has a resemblence to the ROBOGRIP.
RIP Uncle Bill. :)
Lance Warheit
racer36

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • flying121

Posted October 30, 2002 - 04:52 PM

Lance I am sorry to hear your uncle passed. Every time I use my Robogrip I will be thanking Uncle Bill!! What a great tool.

Todd

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.