Thumper Talk...excellent service

7 replies to this topic
  • Smoke Eater

Posted February 29, 2008 - 01:09 PM

I ordered a FMF Q2 from the store here using the 110% pricing. Great deal!

So I was tracking the package on its journey to Maine and it seemed to change its course toward New Jersey. It arrived at an address there and was signed for. I contacted Thumper Talk and they tracked it down. They sent FedEx there to get it and within a few days I had my exhaust.

:smirk: Great service!!!!

• martinfan30

Posted February 29, 2008 - 01:32 PM

I ordered a FMF Q2 from the store here using the 110% pricing. Great deal!

So I was tracking the package on its journey to Maine and it seemed to change its course toward New Jersey. It arrived at an address there and was signed for. I contacted Thumper Talk and they tracked it down. They sent FedEx there to get it and within a few days I had my exhaust.

:smirk: Great service!!!!

I agree totally. I have had excellent service.

• Denn10

Posted February 29, 2008 - 02:20 PM

good stuff whats the 110% price thing your talking about?

• TTinkerbelllll

Posted February 29, 2008 - 02:42 PM

I think great service would be if it arrived at your house the first time.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • i ride

Posted February 29, 2008 - 03:54 PM

I've never used TT store before and the 110% thing. But I always find that rockymountain is cheaper.

• Bibleman

Posted February 29, 2008 - 04:42 PM

I've used the TT store twice and was very happy with the service and they match or beat (I can't remember which) any other price. Great advice if you need it too.

• Smoke Eater

Posted March 01, 2008 - 05:13 AM

I was really FedEx's fault but Thumper Talk handled it for me. The 110% deal is that they will beat a competitor's price by 110%. If Rocky Mountain is cheaper then run that price through Thumper Talk for an extra 10% off.

• promac

Posted March 01, 2008 - 05:56 AM

I've had 4 orders shipped without incidence so far from TT. Joined the OEM discount club as well - good deal! I haven't used Bikebandit since.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.