Chain Gaurd

6 replies to this topic
  • Dirt Hokie

Posted February 29, 2008 - 10:07 AM

DOES ANY ONE MAKE A CHAIN GAURD FOR 99 YZ 400F. i AM GOING TO TAG IT BUT I NEED A CHAIN GAURD, ONE THAT WOULD GO ON THE SWING ARM NOT UP BY THE FRONT SPROKET. DO WR'S HAVE THEM ?

• Ga426owner

Posted February 29, 2008 - 10:55 AM

There is a chainslider on top and bottom of front of swingarm and then a plastic Chain guard that mounts into the metal chain guard or replaces it

OEM or TM Design would have these
http://www.tmdesignw...stomer/home.php

• Wiz636

Posted February 29, 2008 - 02:02 PM

I use the GYTR chain guide. It's built like the TM Designworks but looks more sleek.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted February 29, 2008 - 03:59 PM

Turn the caps lock off.

• 642MX

Posted February 29, 2008 - 05:41 PM

Turn the caps lock off.

I think he's yelling.....lol.

• 642MX

Posted February 29, 2008 - 05:43 PM

DOES ANY ONE MAKE A CHAIN GAURD FOR 99 YZ 400F. i AM GOING TO TAG IT BUT I NEED A CHAIN GAURD, ONE THAT WOULD GO ON THE SWING ARM NOT UP BY THE FRONT SPROKET. DO WR'S HAVE THEM ?

I'm guessing your looking for a new chain guide for the swing arm? If so, MSR makes a nice metal/composite guard thats very high quality and its not very expensive too.

• YZ125 DR650

Posted April 19, 2008 - 09:03 PM

I am also looking for a chain gaurd... not guides or a block but an actual old school chain gaurd for the top side of the swingarm. I am motarding this bike and it is a DOT reg in PA to have a chain guard if i want a plate. any ideas?
Chris

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.