• thomasg

Posted October 29, 2002 - 07:08 PM

any illistrations on the free mods for a 01 426

• tk421

Posted October 29, 2002 - 07:35 PM

Posted Image

• yamaha.dude

Posted October 29, 2002 - 07:37 PM

Depends on which one(s) you are talking about...

BK mod, YZ timing, lowered footpegs, grey wire, blue wire, air box snorkel, airbox lid, exhaust baffle, spoke blue-printing :) :D

Let us have some more details of what you want to do... and I suggest you do one at a time... And use the search feature to find out more..., just don't put the term "synthetic oil" into the search field... :D LOL

BTW, welcome to TT...

• mmbasa

Posted October 29, 2002 - 07:43 PM

NICE GRAPHIC! He should be able to find it know. All he needs to do now is know what he is searching for. Do you have any pics of that.

• blue_beast_wins

Posted October 29, 2002 - 11:02 PM

Dosent it say downthe bottom you cannot reply to topics??

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HaremScarem

Posted October 29, 2002 - 11:45 PM

Your First Post and Blam...blammmm..Your on the floor. You've been thumped by the thumpers.. Now get up, dust yourself off, and get back in there!!! Newbie

spoke blueprint.. God-I love that Mod!

• dehsmp

Posted October 30, 2002 - 05:28 AM

tk421 what altitude u at? :) :D :D :D

• tk421

Posted October 30, 2002 - 02:01 PM

I hope you have better luck with the search function than I do. The old TT forum was better at searching. Also, what really sucks is all my favorite TT shortcuts no longer work.

Three excellent “free mods” are The BK mod, airbox lid, and exhaust plug removal:

1. Brian talks about his BK mod.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Pictures of BK mod by Motoman 393.
2. Remove the airbox lid (Item #17).

3. Remove the exhaust plug (not shown on fische). Take out bolt #12 (shown on fische) to remove plug.

• Snapper

Posted October 31, 2002 - 04:34 PM

check out peoples signatures to see what they have done and search for things like

gray wire
grey wire
blue wire

also check out motomans393's site which is now hosted on TT.

it's all learning and some Thumpers need to remember this is for sharing not for being a snapperhead - we haven't all been here since the beginning.

• Dean400

Posted October 31, 2002 - 08:06 PM

This might help
Free mods

• mmbasa

Posted October 31, 2002 - 08:41 PM

this might help to.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.