Some ebay stuff in interested!

9 replies to this topic
  • Denn10

Posted February 27, 2008 - 10:18 PM

heres a front wheel thats still under $100 for a L ends at 8am pacific

http://cgi.ebay.com/...sspagenameZWDVW

passenger pegs ends 330pm pacific

http://cgi.ebay.com/...sspagenameZWDVW

some fool is parting out a bike and asking ridiculious prices $500 for rear wheel, $400 for front, $120 for stock exhaust silencer, $250 for shock, $200 for tank shrouds, $530 for forks, and $800 for the frame!! LMAO

gonna have to have a talk with RSW about getting a brace and top triple with some custom bar mounts i think. Just wanted to post those as people ask about wheels fairly often

• BBA

Posted February 28, 2008 - 04:28 AM

Yeah that guy is smoking some crack. For what he wants out of three or four parts you can buy a whole damn bike! Whats even worse is he will probably get those prices since its ebay.

• BWB63

Posted February 28, 2008 - 07:10 AM

Posting parts at a high price is an old trick to get more for the same part that is is selling on a little latter time. maybe a different picture different seller but, not a different seller. It isn't leagal and they are not to do it but................They will run the first up real high and everyone thinks the second one is going for cheap and bids on it.

• ToXicD

Posted February 28, 2008 - 07:37 AM

They might seem high but go price the same parts new from Honda and you will be happy to pay what they want on eBay! Just like the guy telling me that its stupid to pay 2500 for a motor but what people don't know is that to get one from Honda is almost 6k after shipping and taxes. Yes I know you can get a whole bike for that price but that's just how it is if you want new parts :smirk:

• cornelieaz

Posted February 28, 2008 - 08:00 AM

They might seem high but go price the same parts new from Honda and you will be happy to pay what they want on eBay! Just like the guy telling me that its stupid to pay 2500 for a motor but what people don't know is that to get one from Honda is almost 6k after shipping and taxes. Yes I know you can get a whole bike for that price but that's just how it is if you want new parts :)

:smirk: ...so don't buy new parts. Let capitalism work for you.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BWB63

Posted February 28, 2008 - 11:02 AM

They might seem high but go price the same parts new from Honda and you will be happy to pay what they want on eBay! Just like the guy telling me that its stupid to pay 2500 for a motor but what people don't know is that to get one from Honda is almost 6k after shipping and taxes. Yes I know you can get a whole bike for that price but that's just how it is if you want new parts :smirk:

You can get RAD/Eagel/Excel wheels all made up from Rad.com for less then you can buy some stock wheel setups. I bought new ready to go for less then what that stock wheel is going for. Lighter, stronger and in the color I want, why would I by from Ebay? Why would I buy from Honda? Service Honda yes, Honda NO.

• Denn10

Posted February 28, 2008 - 11:15 AM

you cant get a complete wheel for $250 though

• chakaxr650l

Posted February 28, 2008 - 12:53 PM

Servicehonda.com

Always check there first for Honda parts.

• ToXicD

Posted February 28, 2008 - 04:07 PM

Servicehonda.com

Always check there first for Honda parts.

They are the guys who want 5300 for a new 650r motor

• chakaxr650l

Posted February 28, 2008 - 06:33 PM

Yeah, but the engine parts are always cheaper at least everything that I have needed. Also since the 650R is extinct that price is only going to up.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.