sunline fuel screw

7 replies to this topic
  • Slinkyman16

Posted February 27, 2008 - 03:01 PM

any tips on installing this.. ive already read the tips given to the guy who bought the white bros screw.. anything i should look out for after installing this? the kit came with two o-rings, a small washer and a spring.. what is the correct way to install this.. meaning install precedure what goes in first..

• William1

Posted February 27, 2008 - 03:20 PM

screw-spring-washer-Oring then slip up into the opening
Same as the stockersecond
Second Oring can be a spare or put on the screw shaft to provide additonal friction to keep the scew from loosening and falling out.

• Slinkyman16

Posted February 28, 2008 - 03:02 PM

thanks.. now does anyone know how many turns out it needs to be for around 3-4k feet. stock jetting. thanks currently i have it at 1.25 turns out.

• William1

Posted February 28, 2008 - 03:49 PM

Starting point is typically about two turns. There is a sticky in the jetting forum that will walk you though setting it correctly.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Slinkyman16

Posted February 28, 2008 - 04:10 PM

i loked threw the jetting sticky.. but didnt find much except other peoples stuff.. but ill look again..

• Slinkyman16

Posted February 28, 2008 - 04:16 PM

just went threw the jetting tips/suggestions and nothing.. bike i stock. stock jetting and running around 3-4k feet.

• grayracer513

Posted February 28, 2008 - 04:22 PM

What he said was:

There is a sticky in the jetting forum

... not in the jetting sticky here.

Might also look at this:

http://www.thumperfa.../jetting.htm#PJ

• Slinkyman16

Posted February 28, 2008 - 04:27 PM

thanks grey... ill go do that right now..

Related Content

Forums
Photo

BIGBORE FOR YZ450F 2006? by Taattie94

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.