28 replies to this topic
  • Bibleman

Posted February 26, 2008 - 05:03 PM

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I understand Martinfan's position and responsibilities and respect his decision. Now, with resolute countenance, hair (singular) blowing in the wind and nostrils flared, I forge on ahead to new and better threads!

• martinfan30

Posted February 26, 2008 - 05:38 PM

ATTA BOY!!!!:smirk:

BTW, I decided we all (except one) understand what was being said. So I reopened that joyfull thread.

Hill5150, thats a sweet superhero suit...

• Big Red Paul

Posted February 26, 2008 - 05:56 PM

Bibleman: With a great sum obtained I this freedom. And Paul said, But I was free born. Acts 22

• Bibleman

Posted February 26, 2008 - 07:05 PM

Oh, a theologian to boot!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • radbrad48

Posted February 26, 2008 - 08:14 PM

Hey Martinfan, you must of just opened that thread back up right before I started reading it. THANKS!!!! It was great. I feel sorry for people that turn a funny thing into something personable. What if someone with an R started it instead of someone with an L. Us L guys would of laughed at it and blown it off an gone on to the next on. Thanks again for letting it out of jail. Oh ya, no need for an apology Bibleman.

• jetfuel

Posted February 26, 2008 - 09:16 PM

Bibleman that thread turned into great fun and showed the great sense of humor both R and L guys share.

We all ride Honda 650's that makes everyone OK with me.

For the laughter you enabled there is no need for an apology we know your a good guy.

Disclaimer: No R's were damaged in the photoshopping process...:smirk: I too would own one:thumbsup:

• pwrpapa

Posted February 27, 2008 - 03:37 AM

The L is for girly men. LOL just kidding!

• Old Graybeard

Posted February 27, 2008 - 04:26 AM

Bibleman: Resolute Countenance?........what that is?

This thread is going from stinging to scholorly...I can't keep up! lol

OGB :smirk:

• Bibleman

Posted February 27, 2008 - 04:42 AM

Resolute countenance would be a look of determination on ones face. I would post a picture of myself in the aforementioned pose, but if you think I would ever do that with all the photo shop, cut and paste stuff going on.......:smirk:

Related Content

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  47 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

• 4 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.