Race Tech stuff?

1 reply to this topic
  • TWILES

Posted February 25, 2008 - 02:33 PM

I know a guy thats good with forks and another guy who is good with everything but cost a lot more so he'd get the back shock since he has nitrogen at his shop. I've been looking at the RaceTech Gold Valve stuff and you can buy that stuff and put it in yourself. Has anyone ran this stuff before maybe in a WR?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dugabrams

Posted February 25, 2008 - 03:05 PM

From what I understand, gold valves are a waste of money in modern forks. Apparently the stock ones are just as good these days. Just had my forks revalved at a quality shop (Dicks racing, Roseville) for $125 and they feel much improved. Stock springs work for my 200lbs so it kept costs down nicely.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.