All right I'm on my soap box...

1 reply to this topic
  • Mitch_R

Posted April 20, 2002 - 08:35 AM

Please, if everyone who is a member of this site would take a few minutes a week to write your congressman or senator and get involved we wouldn't be losing our riding spots with such regularity. It truly sucks that people have a beef with us and our sport, but we must get organized and pool our money and resources to beat these very organized vocal minority :) If evryone you ride with is not already a member of Blue Ribbon Coalition, get them signed up, and while your at it join the AMA and give them $10 extra for the Legal fund, and then go join your State club, such as CORVA here in CA. I am personally getting sick and tired of watching all of us get locked out of OUR public land. We pay for it with our taxes and we should get access to it. :D :D OK I'll come down from my soap box, I'm going riding :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mitch_R

Posted April 20, 2002 - 08:38 AM

Blue ribbon coalitions web site is www.sharetrails.org
CORVA's is www.corva.org
and the ama's is http://capwiz.com/am.../amacycle/home/ :)

[ April 20, 2002: Message edited by: Mitch R ]

[ April 20, 2002: Message edited by: Mitch R ]

[ April 22, 2002: Message edited by: Mitch R ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.