Air Horn On Wr?

6 replies to this topic
  • UURFOURHUNDRED

Posted February 24, 2008 - 03:47 PM

:smirk: anyone have an air horn on a wr?

• MountainMax

Posted February 24, 2008 - 06:01 PM

I seriously doubt it, kind of a strange question, you must be new here....

• dirtysouth

Posted February 24, 2008 - 06:12 PM

I seriously doubt it, kind of a strange question, you must be new here....

I have actually considered one with a squeeze bulb on the back in the past if I were to have to go through MS inspection. Plans to move to MS were blown so I never gave it another though but is certainly and easy out for the horn deal. I have seen em on chopppers here and there too:excuseme: .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Speedracer747-400

Posted February 24, 2008 - 06:38 PM

The only reason I could see you wanting to install an airhorn on your WR is if your using it as a daily commuter on the street. Then it might be justified. I just installed a Stebel Nautilus Compact air horn in my truck. There made in Italy and put out 115db/139db (at 2 meters/at 4 inches from source). You can buy them on ebay for $36

www.stebel.it

• tweav

Posted February 24, 2008 - 06:57 PM

I did see a thread somewhere about a airhorn on a dual-sport

• dirtysouth

Posted February 24, 2008 - 07:00 PM

The only reason I could see you wanting to install an airhorn on your WR is if your using it as a daily commuter on the street. Then it might be justified. I just installed a Stebel Nautilus Compact air horn in my truck. There made in Italy and put out 115db/139db (at 2 meters/at 4 inches from source). You can buy them on ebay for $36

www.stebel.it

Kewl stuff

• redswr

Posted February 24, 2008 - 11:41 PM

my last race some guy was talking trash to everyone before hand... he had one of those little squeeze horns like the clowns use mounted on the handle bars. he kept telling people, "i'll pass you all up honking my horn as i go by!" sure enough... i eat it in the second corner and hear him honking and he yelled, "told ya!" at least i beat him off the line :smirk:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.