98 WR 400 for sale CA plate and title

3 replies to this topic
  • GPS Dual Sport

Posted April 20, 2002 - 04:52 AM

My trusted and faithful 98 WR 400 is availble.

Mostly stock condition with Works Connection frame and radiator guards. Has Factory Effects graphics. Grey wire mod of course.
7000 miles on the bike with a fresh top end and cam chain recently completed. Maintenance records and mile log available for review. Your choice of 21 inch or 20 inch front wheel.

Baja designs dual sport kit installed. California street bike title and current plate with clean VIN, no check digit. This is not a dual registration and the DMV will not revoke the plate.
Asking $3900 If interested send PM to arrange for a check ride.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted April 20, 2002 - 06:12 AM

Dan, Does your bike come with all that sweet GPS stuff that you have??? (I didn't think so).

I hope everything is well with you. If I were in the market for a clean WR I would definatly get yours!!

Take care,

DL :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GPS Dual Sport

Posted April 20, 2002 - 07:20 AM

For the GPS geeks it does include a Garmin power cable for the 12, II and III models. The cable does not fit the new Etrex series.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted April 20, 2002 - 07:02 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.