power bomb

1 reply to this topic
  • Angel_Boy

Posted April 19, 2002 - 02:54 PM

After searching around for a while for info on the power bomb, it looks like it gives a nice gain in the low to mid and also quiets it down a little. Anyone know exactly how much, like 2 or 3 decibles, or have it tested before and after? Will the header fit with the Ty Davis tank? Thanks for any help.
Boy

[ April 19, 2002: Message edited by: Angel Boy ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • evl2evil

Posted April 19, 2002 - 06:18 PM

i have a power bomb header and power core 4 silencer on my 2000 wr.i installed the silencer 1st with the stock header. that give it a noticeable power increase from bottom to top. i added the pb header later and noticed an increase from bottom to mid but don't think it helped reduce the noise any.i'd done all the free mod's prior to adding the silencer and after adding the silencer i to a 170 main,45 pilot and it ripped then added the pb header and noticed a little jump in bottom to mid.

2000wz400,protapers,cycra pro bend hand guards,worksconnection guards,yz rear fender,front number plate,fmfpowerbombheader,powercore 4 silencer,clarke 3.4 gal. tank,yz seat
99kx100
2001ktm50sxpro
2000xr50

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.