Lost a fork bleeder screw, What should I replace it with?

4 replies to this topic
  • H2OENG

Posted February 21, 2008 - 07:42 PM

Just rebuilt the forks. One ride, then AFTER I wash the bike, I find an empty hole where I probably just dumped a bunch of water down the fork tube. :smirk:

So, aside from tearing into the forks again to remove any moisture, What bleeder kits do you all use? Or should I just go to the stealer and order it. (Why dont dealers actually carry any parts anymore???)
Thanks all,
Chris
PS, its an 02 WR426. Wow that got old fast...

• matt4x4

Posted February 22, 2008 - 07:56 AM

I'd get the motion pro or moose racing bleeders since you're going to spend money replacing one, might as well spend more!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dirtysouth

Posted February 22, 2008 - 09:11 AM

I xthreaded one one time on my cr and then just jb welded it lightly so that I could ride....:smirk: at least you don't have it this bad.

• crooks420

Posted February 22, 2008 - 06:45 PM

Does anyone know what forks are on an 05 WR450F?? So that I order the right speed-bleeders.

Jesse

• JimL

Posted February 25, 2008 - 04:47 PM

kayaba (kyb)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.