Frame Guards

1 reply to this topic
  • frankllynn

Posted February 21, 2008 - 05:44 PM


Does anyone know what the black stuff is on the frame. I think it looks good.
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ProjectDIRT

Posted February 21, 2008 - 06:34 PM


its probably some sort of bedliner stuff or grip tape. ive seen the bedliner becoming really popular.

Related Content


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.