Trial Tech

4 replies to this topic
  • Wicked_Crash

Posted April 19, 2002 - 06:48 AM

Has anyone tried the Trail Tech computer? They look pretty cool. Just curious to see if they work very well and if they seem accurate.

• Mr_Toyz

Posted April 19, 2002 - 07:31 AM

Try a search on Trial Tech. There is a ton of info.

I've used the computer since before Trail tech got ahold of it and I can tell you this, this thing is tuff and accurate.

As for Trail Tech, they're mounting kits and billet protectors are VERY NICE. Like I said I was using it before they made their mounts. I thought my system was good, not compared to thiers.

Buy it, you won't be disapointed.

Mr Toyz

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BrandonW

Posted April 19, 2002 - 09:00 PM

I put one on last night.

Computer and aluminum billet housing.

I currently have a broken arm, and it took about an hour and fifteen minutes. It was EASY.

As far as accuracy and the "Use and Abuse" test: I am about 3 weeks out.

• Mark_UK

Posted April 19, 2002 - 09:24 PM

yes very accurate

i measured mine against a GPS spot on accurate

• Wicked_Crash

Posted April 19, 2002 - 10:19 AM

Thanks for the info. Sounds pretty nice. I'll stop in at a shop and try to get one tonight. I've been looking for one of these computers for a long time and this is the first one I like.

Too bad about the broken arm Brandon, but if you can't ride em tinker on em it's the next best thing.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.