All intending on being at Fremont for the April ride chime in.

426 replies to this topic

Poll: What months look good for each of you? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

What months look good for each of you?

1. March (5 votes [15.62%])

Percentage of vote: 15.62%

2. April (14 votes [43.75%])

Percentage of vote: 43.75%

3. May (8 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. June (2 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

5. July (3 votes [9.38%])

Percentage of vote: 9.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote
  • Denn10

Posted March 06, 2008 - 03:40 PM

BRO im hungry and you have to show that? no doubt bring any kind of beans/chili and im all over it like flies on poop!!! OHH and maybe whoever wins the lottery to sleep in my trailer that night should maybe sleep on the cot outside!!!

camping and turkey samiches??? your in for a treat, we got some really good Carne down here in Victorville also, should be like a food feast LOL. and BEER!!! i dont drink alot of beer, had a few 1000 gallons in germany LOL now i just sip the southern comfort and sweetNsour mix for my fav whiskey sours.

backstraps all gone but i got alot of good stuff and some bitchen sausage for breakfast time too.

• HeadTrauma

Posted March 06, 2008 - 06:33 PM

I sure hope you guys don't think I am afraid of dumb?!!! Fire! Explosives! Piantball! Maybe a drunk or two on fire!!!!!

Are those things just possibilities, or strong likelihoods? The stronger the likelihood of those things happening, the stronger the likelihood of a HeadTrauma showing up. :thumbsup:

• martinfan30

Posted March 06, 2008 - 07:35 PM

Are those things just possibilities, or strong likelihoods? The stronger the likelihood of those things happening, the stronger the likelihood of a HeadTrauma showing up. :thumbsup:

I would say, STRONG likelihood! Especially if DENN shows up with pink baskets, offering lottery tickets to sleep in his trailer!

HT, It would be great to meet you there.. Are you close enough?

• HeadTrauma

Posted March 06, 2008 - 09:13 PM

It takes me about three hours to get to the middle Owens Valley, maybe two to get out around Randsberg, about 1:45hr to hit Jawbone Canyon, and I might be heading out to Lake Isabella this weekend. Yeah, I'm close enough. :thumbsup: I have to do some repairs on my bike and truck beforehand, though.

On top of that, I live ~45min from anywhere, so an hour drive is like pffft!

• jdubb75

Posted March 07, 2008 - 07:47 AM

Man, you guys are making me jealous. If only I could make the 2,200 mile drive. :eek:

The g/f has been buggin me to move to California for a couple years now. It's starting to look more tempting all the time. If only I wouldn't have to relenquish the plate on the piggy when I got there. Maybe she'll settle for Nevada or Arizona???:thumbsup:

• martinfan30

Posted March 07, 2008 - 09:00 AM

Man, you guys are making me jealous. If only I could make the 2,200 mile drive. :D

The g/f has been buggin me to move to California for a couple years now. It's starting to look more tempting all the time. If only I wouldn't have to relenquish the plate on the piggy when I got there. Maybe she'll settle for Nevada or Arizona???:thumbsup:

Nevada is where you want to live. Pretty much the whole state is open for riding. You can ride for weeks out in the middle of nowhere and see no one! Very little retrictions. Just look at whats legal here!:eek:

• kidcurry600r

Posted March 07, 2008 - 09:22 AM

California sucks! Thats why everyone is moving from there to here.:thumbsup:

• jdubb75

Posted March 07, 2008 - 09:54 AM

Just look at whats legal here!:eek:

You mean rabbit farms??? Or something like that.:thumbsup:

Posted Image

• martinfan30

Posted March 07, 2008 - 10:01 AM

You mean rabbit farms??? Or something like that.:eek:

Posted Image

Yeah buddy!!:thumbsup:

• sploogemonkey

Posted March 07, 2008 - 11:57 AM

California sucks! Thats why everyone is moving from there to here.:thumbsup:

California doesn't suck, it's all the limp wristed, tree hugging, public land closing, hybrid driving, liberal, democratic, politically correct, pansy ass morons who populate this state that suck.

Me, and people like me kick ass! If you're not like me, you do something else with ass.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Denn10

Posted March 07, 2008 - 10:36 PM

LMAO go to nevada cali has too many BS rules and regulations. BUT people like SPLOOGE are ok i guess????

• HeadTrauma

Posted March 07, 2008 - 11:30 PM

California doesn't suck, it's all the limp wristed, tree hugging, public land closing, hybrid driving, liberal, democratic, politically correct, pansy ass morons who populate this state that suck.

The problem is far, FAR more than just those people....

I guess I can be on the "maybe" list. I'd like to borrow the old man's "new" 1970 Landcruiser and bike trailer, but the 'Cruiser has a split block and the trailer has questionable wheel bearings. That just leaves my little Toyota pickup regular cab to haul a big bike and all my gear + camping crap....with no camper shell. :thumbsup:

• BWB63

Posted March 08, 2008 - 05:59 AM

I think I am just using the truck and air matress. Lots of bennadril so I don't have to remember the long night of spinning. Earier then hooking up the trailer and don't want to have a bunch of guys in the toy hauler snorring and/or trying to snuggle. :thumbsup:

• Maroast

Posted March 08, 2008 - 09:07 PM

You mean rabbit farms??? Or something like that.:eek:

Posted Image

Rabbit farms?!?!?! what the hell does that mea......ohhhhh. OHHHH! :D

http://www.nvlb.com/home.htm :thumbsup:

• martinfan30

Posted March 08, 2008 - 09:13 PM

Been into a few of those on hunting trips when we get thirst for beer, ONLY. Interesting people you meet there!

problem is, a beer is anywhere between 5 and 10 bucks!

• HeadTrauma

Posted March 08, 2008 - 09:39 PM

problem is, a beer is anywhere between 5 and 10 bucks!

You been shoppin' at the wrong places homey. I can get (good)beer for $0.50/12oz no problem. The price doesn't change if you sneak it along. :D

Of course that means I can sell it to the less fortunates for $5/12oz. :thumbsup:

Okay, I'll be nice; the Thumpertalk hookup will be $20/6pack instead of $30....

:eek:

• sploogemonkey

Posted March 09, 2008 - 12:30 AM

Rabbit farms?!?!?! what the hell does that mea......ohhhhh. OHHHH! :lol:

http://www.nvlb.com/home.htm :thumbsup:

I feel a road trip coming on. :eek:

Er... well...I feel something coming on. :D :ride:

• Thumpage

Posted March 09, 2008 - 02:18 PM

Sounds like this will be a great time. I have other possible riding trip plans next month. It's also about being able to take extra time off since it will take me 6 hours to get there from northern Cal..

Hmmm, :thumbsup:

XR650R. Non plated.

• Norge

Posted March 09, 2008 - 03:10 PM

Maybe someone could post a mug shot of Denn. That way folks have a heads up before bending over to get a beer out of the cooler. Ride em cowboy!

• martinfan30

Posted March 09, 2008 - 03:21 PM

Maybe someone could post a mug shot of Denn. That way folks have a heads up before bending over to get a beer out of the cooler. Ride em cowboy!

Its him in his avatar:lol:

Related Content

Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.