All intending on being at Fremont for the April ride chime in.

426 replies to this topic

Poll: What months look good for each of you? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

What months look good for each of you?

1. March (5 votes [15.62%])

Percentage of vote: 15.62%

2. April (14 votes [43.75%])

Percentage of vote: 43.75%

3. May (8 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. June (2 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

5. July (3 votes [9.38%])

Percentage of vote: 9.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote
  • martinfan30

Posted February 28, 2008 - 02:40 PM

You need a story?
Looks like starting from the far left
#1 Truely enjoying what she is holding onto.
#2 Completly stoned
#3 Just glad she was invited...glad to have any friend.
#4 It's her party.
#5 Wants to know what she is suppose to do.
#5 Is the girl everone realy wants and she knows it.
#6 She will ride anything, even a fore arm and is in total shock that she is climaxing.

HAHA! NIce play by play!:smirk:

• Denn10

Posted February 28, 2008 - 09:16 PM

:smirk: this thread is cracking me up.

wait till we got about a dozen of us goofballs together!!! AND ME MUAAAHAHAAAAA

• gearloos

Posted March 04, 2008 - 09:25 PM

I heard there will be cake.
Is there cake?
And cheesy poofs.
I heard cheesy poofs.

Seriously, Im tryin to see if I can make it. I can bring my truck with some firewood and a tent with the bike in the back.
What kind of cake?
as long as the evil monkeys dont steal my cheese.. OK

• martinfan30

Posted March 05, 2008 - 06:52 AM

I heard there will be cake.
Is there cake?
And cheesy poofs.
I heard cheesy poofs.

Seriously, Im tryin to see if I can make it. I can bring my truck with some firewood and a tent with the bike in the back.
What kind of cake?
as long as the evil monkeys dont steal my cheese.. OK

You may have to fight DENN for the cake...

Seriously, It'd be great if you could make it. Looks like there'll be quite a few of us out there!:thumbsup:

• sploogemonkey

Posted March 05, 2008 - 09:17 AM

Looks like there'll be quite a few of us out there!:D

So far it looks like we have a pretty good sized list of members who are gonna be "SHOWS" and "MAYBE'S".

SHOWS

Agent2
BWB63
Cleonard
Coolidge
DannyG
Denn10
DLDavis 66
Gearloos
Graves
Martinfan30
Sploogemonkey
Tatooart

MAYBE'S

Beedub
Cigar Mike
DunlopC
hill5150
Mikexr650r

Looks like we're gonna have to have a good sized fire pit for the Saturday night bench racing session around the fire. :thumbsup: Not to mention the fact that we're going to need enough cooking space for the various steaks, bratwurst, chicken, and anything else that gets grilled. :eek:

• Denn10

Posted March 05, 2008 - 10:37 AM

i just need to get the old beast smogged this month, have to kinda finagle it a little if you know what i mean ie pay $$$$ LOL damn CA and there 1976 smog laws. Sipes is thinking about it also, maybe atleast he can make it for the Saturday cuz that should be a good day for everyone to do a total group ride.

Ill bring some Venison for all of us PETA member (People Eating Tasty Animals)

• martinfan30

Posted March 05, 2008 - 12:42 PM

Ill bring some Venison for all of us PETA member (People Eating Tasty Animals)

MMMMM.... Backstrap.

• sploogemonkey

Posted March 05, 2008 - 06:39 PM

Sounds good Denn. I've never tried venison as an adult, I remember a friend of the family gave us some venison chili when I was like 11 years old, though I don't remember what it tasted like. Save me a bite, bro'.

Speaking of Saturday night campfire dinner........

I've got a heavy duty 2 burner propane stove and a couple of big pots that I can bring. Two campfire dinner staples are beans (Ranch Style, Bush's, B&M, etc.) and corn on the cob. I'm willing to volunteer the equipment and one bag of frozen corn cobs and a large can of beans to put in 'em.

If we can all agree on the same kind of beans, others can bring a can each to add to the pot and a bag of corn on the cob for the other pot and that way everyone can just help themselves.

Any takers?

• Agent2

Posted March 05, 2008 - 07:12 PM

When I go out on overnighters, I usually just make a bunch of turkey sandwiches, this cooking food stuff is way to hi tech for me. But if need be, I can bring one of those bags of chicken breasts I see in the supermarket, if someone else wants to cook the damn things.
I will be bringing beer, lots of beer... MUHHHAAHHHHH HAAAAAHA - oops, sorry Denn.

• BWB63

Posted March 05, 2008 - 07:52 PM

Is there any families going. Seriously? I have three teens that ride XR400R's and a CR250R. Any wife or wives going (I know a few have more then one)

I am seeing if this is a, "bring the toy hauler and family" or "just throw everything in the truck and show up" outing for me. I can't be without my wife for very long and NO! Denn will not do! At fifty minutes from home or work I may even be there after work just to ride for an hour and sit by the fire on the week days. I might take Friday off and come Thursday if there is other families there.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Agent2

Posted March 05, 2008 - 08:30 PM

BWB63, I don't think there is any real plan to this trip other than to get together with fellow dirt bike riders and have a little fun. If you show up for a couple of hours - great, if you stay a couple of days - great. Bring the family, hopefully everyone has a good time. Even though we are talking trash (I think) about this turning into some sort of R rated event, I am sure it will be family safe.
The more, the merrier is the way I am looking at it, hope you can make it.

• martinfan30

Posted March 05, 2008 - 08:37 PM

Is there any families going. Seriously? I have three teens that ride XR400R's and a CR250R. Any wife or wives going (I know a few have more then one)

I am seeing if this is a, "bring the toy hauler and family" or "just throw everything in the truck and show up" outing for me. I can't be without my wife for very long and NO! Denn will not do! At fifty minutes from home or work I may even be there after work just to ride for an hour and sit by the fire on the week days. I might take Friday off and come Thursday if there is other families there.

I am just coming down with truck and bike trailer, but if want to bring family man just bring 'em! I think everyone will be on there best for this trip anyway. Its the first time meeting for most of us and we want to not leave bad impressions. There may be some evening antics, you know beer, fire , etc. but no one will do anything dumb.... I think! The Nevada Boys will be there from thurs. thru tues, so there is time for the usual BS that goes with that!lol...

Bro, its all open.

• martinfan30

Posted March 05, 2008 - 08:42 PM

The Nevada Boys will be bringing beer.... Oh, and some ranch beans.. Maybe some carne asada... We have some killer "Carneceria's" up here!

• martinfan30

Posted March 05, 2008 - 08:45 PM

Sounds good Denn. I've never tried venison as an adult, I remember a friend of the family gave us some venison chili when I was like 11 years old, though I don't remember what it tasted like. Save me a bite, bro'.

Speaking of Saturday night campfire dinner........

I've got a heavy duty 2 burner propane stove and a couple of big pots that I can bring. Two campfire dinner staples are beans (Ranch Style, Bush's, B&M, etc.) and corn on the cob. I'm willing to volunteer the equipment and one bag of frozen corn cobs and a large can of beans to put in 'em.

If we can all agree on the same kind of beans, others can bring a can each to add to the pot and a bag of corn on the cob for the other pot and that way everyone can just help themselves.

Any takers?

Yeah, takers here.. Can you... I can already smell the after dinner "fog" from here.

• martinfan30

Posted March 05, 2008 - 08:59 PM

OK, how about DENN and his pink basketed bike? He already offered, he NEEDS someone to sleep in his trailer with him! He's scared of wolves or some Something.

• jdubb75

Posted March 05, 2008 - 09:03 PM

I am just coming down with truck and bike trailer, but if want to bring family man just bring 'em! I think everyone will be on there best for this trip anyway. Its the first time meeting for most of us and we want to not leave bad impressions. There may be some evening antics, you know beer, fire , etc. but no one will do anything dumb.... I think! The Nevada Boys will be there from thurs. thru tues, so there is time for the usual BS that goes with that!lol...

Bro, its all open.

For us easterners and the others that can't make it, I'm wondering what's going to happen to this forum with 6 days of free-for-all while martinfan's away from the command post?:thumbsup: If there's not a stand in, you're going to have one heck of a mess to clean up when you get back.

Don't worry though...go have a good time. You can trust us for that long. :eek:

• martinfan30

Posted March 05, 2008 - 09:22 PM

For us easterners and the others that can't make it, I'm wondering what's going to happen to this forum with 6 days of free-for-all while martinfan's away from the command post?:thumbsup: If there's not a stand in, you're going to have one heck of a mess to clean up when you get back.

Don't worry though...go have a good time. You can trust us for that long. :eek:

HA! Yeah already got that covered.LOL! There's a MOD, who calls himself RockJockey.... Fastest MOD in the west!

• BWB63

Posted March 05, 2008 - 10:45 PM

I sure hope you guys don't think I am afraid of dumb?!!! Fire! Explosives! Piantball! Maybe a drunk or two on fire!!!!! and the night might be fun. I was just looking to see if there were going to be any other wives for mine to talk to, if not there is no reason for her to be there but, that still dos not mean Denn can take her place! Oh, and I was hoping that XR400R's could pose as XL650L's so, my son's can ride if they would like. They look the same, have the same horsepower and are air cooled so, I thought what the heck..........:thumbsup: Well, anyways looks like I may just put the bike in the truck then and stay.

• sploogemonkey

Posted March 06, 2008 - 03:23 AM

Yeah, takers here.. Can you... I can already smell the after dinner "fog" from here.

Did someone say "fog"?

I've been known to tinker with spices, beans, and a little road kill now and again...........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Remember that 100 car pile up on I-5 a few years back?

Guilty. :thumbsup:

• sploogemonkey

Posted March 06, 2008 - 03:39 AM

When I go out on overnighters, I usually just make a bunch of turkey sandwiches, this cooking food stuff is way to hi tech for me.

Oh man!

Throwin' some tasty critter bits on the grill (or campfire in this case) is the only way to go. Part of camping is the smell and sound of meat sizzling over the fire. :thumbsup:

Come on now, ain't that hard.

Courtesy of my old charcoal grill......

Posted Image

Posted Image

And my current gas grill.......

Posted Image

Hell, my wife and I had dinner on the beach in San Diego with this lil set up that fits in the trunk.....

Posted Image

Cookin' outdoors is not that hard, and waaaay more tasty.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.