All intending on being at Fremont for the April ride chime in.

426 replies to this topic

Poll: What months look good for each of you? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

What months look good for each of you?

1. March (5 votes [15.62%])

Percentage of vote: 15.62%

2. April (14 votes [43.75%])

Percentage of vote: 43.75%

3. May (8 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. June (2 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

5. July (3 votes [9.38%])

Percentage of vote: 9.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote
  • Graves

Posted February 24, 2008 - 01:26 PM

This sounds like it could be fun, I haven’t been on a play ride since Christmas. Anybody mind an old Pig Fester tagging along? What’s the plan (ride wise)? I’ve got a R with a 4.6 gallon tank and can ride at a decent clip.

Ok fella's, looks like we are cocked, locked and loaded for the first weekend in APRIL. All interested parties please post to confirm your appearance.

Myself and 3 other Northern Nevadans will be there at the chosen site Thurs. 3rd thru the 8th. Here are some rough GPS coordinates.

http://www.thumperta...t=598872&page=7

Maybe also post your riding abilities, limits. Tank size on your bike may also be good info.

I myself am not a racer, but have been riding since I was 5. I will do moderate riding, but nothing hardcore... Love hillclimbs, fast open dez. riding. I ride a modded L with a new 4.0 gal. tank so longer rides are ok.

What say you?

• martinfan30

Posted February 24, 2008 - 02:15 PM

This sounds like it could be fun, I haven’t been on a play ride since Christmas. Anybody mind an old Pig Fester tagging along? What’s the plan (ride wise)? I’ve got a R with a 4.6 gallon tank and can ride at a decent clip.

Hey Graves, you are more than welcome! Its going to be the first weekend in April. I am coming from Northern NV. we will be there thurs 3rd thru the 8th.

Check the sticky thread next to this one. It has all the info you'll need. Location, times, etc.... We will def. do a main group ride to the Husky monument on prob. saturday. Someone (DENN MAYBE?) will put a "TT" sign off the side of the hiway leading to the camp.

If you have any more questions, ask myself, DENN!10, Sploogemonkey, Cleonard or anyone else in the other sticky.

• DannyG

Posted February 26, 2008 - 12:01 AM

i want 2 go 2 :smirk:
been there with the XR been there with CRF will go again with the XR :)

• martinfan30

Posted February 26, 2008 - 07:34 AM

i want 2 go 2 :smirk:
been there with the XR been there with CRF will go again with the XR :)

Like I've said before, the more the merrier!:ride:

• Denn10

Posted February 26, 2008 - 01:28 PM

Ill have a few gas cans also but i mentioned Kramer Junction only if we need to fill gas cans so its close enough for a quick hour to go get some and be back. Good questions there Davis i hope Martin answered them well enough for ya?

Im prolly bringing my Trailer so i will hold a drawing with a random number drawn to see who get to sleep inside with me??? Put your numbers in and ill draw 2 to sleep in the rig with me!!

• martinfan30

Posted February 26, 2008 - 01:32 PM

Ill have a few gas cans also but i mentioned Kramer Junction only if we need to fill gas cans so its close enough for a quick hour to go get some and be back. Good questions there Davis i hope Martin answered them well enough for ya?

Im prolly bringing my Trailer so i will hold a drawing with a random number drawn to see who get to sleep inside with me??? Put your numbers in and ill draw 2 to sleep in the rig with me!!

Not sure If anyone goes that way DENN.:smirk:

• Denn10

Posted February 26, 2008 - 01:33 PM

sleep outside with the Wolves then I DONT CARE but beware the hills have eyes out there!!!!!

• sploogemonkey

Posted February 26, 2008 - 01:53 PM

Sure, the hills have eyes, but at least they won't want to spoon with me in the middle of the night.:smirk: :)

• martinfan30

Posted February 26, 2008 - 01:57 PM

Sure, the hills have eyes, but at least they won't want to spoon with me in the middle of the night.:) :ride:

HAHA! Good call splooge!:smirk:

• BWB63

Posted February 26, 2008 - 03:25 PM

In the den with Denn:eek: :smirk:
This whole ride is getting more and more scary!!!!

Asking if there will be nudity, asking to make sure the guys will bring peanutbutter? Excited about drawing number to sleep with Denn? Sleeping out side with the animals:bonk:

Something about swapping toys?

This does not sound like a ride I can have my wife and boyz be at...........

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • martinfan30

Posted February 26, 2008 - 03:27 PM

BWB, I'm starting to wonder myself....

This thing could end up Broke Back Cuddeback!!:smirk:

• Agent2

Posted February 26, 2008 - 03:36 PM

Maybe I will just go up for a day ride with you guys now......

• Denn10

Posted February 26, 2008 - 03:40 PM

This thing could end up Broke Back Cuddeback!!:smirk:

OMG thats about the funniest ive heard in a while!!! Martin will be the main actor in that blockbuster!!!

All in all this is gonna be one kick azz weekend of fun guys Work with the time frame and make it out for atleast the day Saturday if you can!!

• Norge

Posted February 26, 2008 - 05:04 PM

Wish I could beam myself and the pig out there, sounds like a great trip.

• sploogemonkey

Posted February 26, 2008 - 07:07 PM

This thing could end up Broke Back Cuddeback!!:)

Ain't no brokeback about it!

I'll prolly be takin' my trailer, but I've already got a full house, thank you......

Posted Image

******** POOF! ********

And then I woke up.:smirk:

• Agent2

Posted February 27, 2008 - 08:59 AM

Sploogemonkey - is there a story behind that photo? If you want, you can lie to me and say that they will be at the Fremont get together :smirk: :)

• sploogemonkey

Posted February 27, 2008 - 09:14 AM

Sploogemonkey - is there a story behind that photo?

I wish!

My wife keeps me honest. The only other women in my life end in .jpg :smirk:

• Denn10

Posted February 27, 2008 - 01:11 PM

Lol Jpg Shes Hot!!!!

• Tattooart

Posted February 28, 2008 - 11:54 AM

:smirk: this thread is cracking me up.

• BWB63

Posted February 28, 2008 - 12:48 PM

You need a story?
Looks like starting from the far left
#1 Truely enjoying what she is holding onto.
#2 Completly stoned
#3 Just glad she was invited...glad to have any friend.
#4 It's her party.
#5 Wants to know what she is suppose to do.
#5 Is the girl everone realy wants and she knows it.
#6 She will ride anything, even a fore arm and is in total shock that she is climaxing.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.