All intending on being at Fremont for the April ride chime in.

426 replies to this topic

Poll: What months look good for each of you? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

What months look good for each of you?

1. March (5 votes [15.62%])

Percentage of vote: 15.62%

2. April (14 votes [43.75%])

Percentage of vote: 43.75%

3. May (8 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. June (2 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

5. July (3 votes [9.38%])

Percentage of vote: 9.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote
  • Agent2

Posted April 03, 2008 - 03:30 PM

Just talked to MartinFan - they made it to the campsite and are setting up. Says the weather is great.
One of the guys forgot his chest protector - so does anyone heading up there have a spare he can borrow? let me know so I can call them.

• BWB63

Posted April 03, 2008 - 06:54 PM

Just talked to MartinFan - they made it to the campsite and are setting up. Says the weather is great.
One of the guys forgot his chest protector - so does anyone heading up there have a spare he can borrow? let me know so I can call them.

If he can wait till tomorrow night and give it back Saturday. I will bring it but, someone else should bring another if they have one.

• Denn10

Posted April 03, 2008 - 10:55 PM

hell be alright if noone has one, them damn nevadans are woossiess!! ill hopefully be out there by 9/10 am.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cleonard

Posted April 03, 2008 - 11:22 PM

I'm not packed yet. It will be 10 or 11 before I get there tomorrow.

• cleonard

Posted April 04, 2008 - 08:35 AM

OK, I'm finally on my way. See you all out there. :prof:

• DunlopC

Posted April 04, 2008 - 09:31 AM

I have to go to Las Vegas tonight for a friends hockey game but I plan on making it Saturday afternoon/evening and maybe stay the night until Sunday morning. Someone please private message me a cell phone number so that I can find out if any additional supplies are needed before leaving here and arriving at the campsite

Thanks,
DunlopC

• BWB63

Posted April 04, 2008 - 12:44 PM

Ready and leaving! GPS in hand:thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.