All intending on being at Fremont for the April ride chime in.

426 replies to this topic

Poll: What months look good for each of you? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

What months look good for each of you?

1. March (5 votes [15.62%])

Percentage of vote: 15.62%

2. April (14 votes [43.75%])

Percentage of vote: 43.75%

3. May (8 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. June (2 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

5. July (3 votes [9.38%])

Percentage of vote: 9.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote
  • Thumpage

Posted March 31, 2008 - 09:41 PM

[quote name='sploogemonkey']I also understand you plan on puttin' some Precision Concepts gift certificates on some fishing line and tossing them out your trailer door late at night to catch some poor drunk TT'er strumbling back to his sleeping bag. :prof:

[/B]

LMAO!!!

• Thumpage

Posted March 31, 2008 - 09:45 PM

MOTHER :prof: 's, who dressed me for that pic?? GOD my color combos are WAY OFF!!!

LMAO!!!

• ABTrailers

Posted March 31, 2008 - 09:51 PM

When I saw this thread I figured if work permitted I was in..........However seems a lady friend of mine got compd (sp?) a room in vegas next weekend. Anybody want to ride from there to Vegas? I got a truck you can drive home from, fly whatever. How far is it from cuddlback to Vegas? Anybody know any good route? Give me a shout as I think it would be a blast to zip over there perhaps on sunday.
Thanks for the help guys.
Alex

• Denn10

Posted April 01, 2008 - 06:25 AM

this is about 15 miles north of the 395x58 junction, from there to vegas is a long ass ride!! BTW for all to know at Stateline this weekend will be the "stateline supermoto" i have raced this and its a blast, big event!! too bad well all be hanging around waiting to use SPLOOGE's trailer cuz we all have to go doody after eating some jackrabbit the night before!

• cleonard

Posted April 01, 2008 - 07:28 AM

When I saw this thread I figured if work permitted I was in..........However seems a lady friend of mine got compd (sp?) a room in vegas next weekend. Anybody want to ride from there to Vegas? I got a truck you can drive home from, fly whatever. How far is it from cuddlback to Vegas? Anybody know any good route? Give me a shout as I think it would be a blast to zip over there perhaps on sunday.
Thanks for the help guys.
Alex

It's do-able, but it is 250 miles or so. To get there fast you really have to stay on the dirt roads. It's a hauling ass down dirt roads kind of ride. Basically you head east to Copper city and then go south to the 15 for gas. At Minneola road a utility corridor leaves the 15 and rejoins it at Primm. From there it's an easy run into Vegas. If I remember correctly it's 99 miles from Primm to the gas at Minneola road.

Do so searches on "Primm" to get some trip reports and maybe even a route or two.

• Agent2

Posted April 01, 2008 - 07:33 AM

Looking at the latest weather forecast it looks like maybe some sprinkles Wednesday. I'm guessing that Thursday might be a typical "day after front" - breezy with highs around 70. From Friday on looks like perfect weather, highs in the upper 70's. Hope that dosen't change, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

• Denn10

Posted April 01, 2008 - 08:21 AM

just remember us up here in the desert dont get the rain like you all down the hill, the mountains usually stop the small storms like this one, all the reports here are calling for 70s with moderate winds, 10mhp at most and clear from thursday all thru the weekend. I PRAY it rains on wednesday to wet the ground but dont count on it. Were gonna be golden for the weekend. Perfect for the plans i have in store for someone!!!! MUAAHAHAHAHAH MUUAAHAHAHAHAH

• martinfan30

Posted April 01, 2008 - 08:35 AM

just remember us up here in the desert dont get the rain like you all down the hill, the mountains usually stop the small storms like this one, all the reports here are calling for 70s with moderate winds, 10mhp at most and clear from thursday all thru the weekend. I PRAY it rains on wednesday to wet the ground but dont count on it. Were gonna be golden for the weekend. Perfect for the plans i have in store for someone!!!! MUAAHAHAHAHAH MUUAAHAHAHAHAH

If its me, I will be carrying:lol::prof:

• Agent2

Posted April 01, 2008 - 02:39 PM

Perfect for the plans i have in store for someone!!!! MUAAHAHAHAHAH MUUAAHAHAHAHAH

Jeez, if I was MartinFan or Splooge I'd be worried. You are talking about one of those guys, right???

• martinfan30

Posted April 01, 2008 - 04:13 PM

He doesnt know...

Just more of his ENDLESS, non-sensical BABBLE.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sploogemonkey

Posted April 01, 2008 - 05:15 PM

Jeez, if I was MartinFan or Splooge I'd be worried. You are talking about one of those guys, right???

From what I've gathered about Denn, it may not even be a person he is referring to.

He may have heard that someone is bringing a dog or hamster that he has romantic feelings for. I'd just be worried if anyone spots a box of latex gloves and a tub of margerine in his trailer.

• BWB63

Posted April 01, 2008 - 06:21 PM

Are you guys going to be nice enough for my wife to sit at the camp fire or am I going to have to leave her in the truck? If you fallow these threads from the beginning it sounds like we are going to have naked men with a cat, shooting at some poor guy trying to drop a log behind a bush. Now the rest of what you guys do in Denn's trailer is your thing, as long as we don't have to hear the stoiries at the camp fire. Kiss and tell stories should be save for the trail and only for those that like that stuff. Then we find out that Denn is pushing well over 400 and has the Vespa "L" thing going with the cup holder. I can deal with the Vespa but, a 400+ pound man with plans, a cat, a gun and possibly nude is not something I need or my wife needs to see. If you read these threads there are even more things about this ride that are of an utmost concern. For a God fearing man and wife this doesn't sound much like a ride but, some kind of sicko trap out in the middle of the desert. :prof:

• sploogemonkey

Posted April 01, 2008 - 07:13 PM

For a God fearing man and wife this doesn't sound much like a ride but, some kind of sicko trap out in the middle of the desert. :prof:

Uh-oh.

He's on to us...........:bonk:

• martinfan30

Posted April 01, 2008 - 08:06 PM

I assure you Bruce, there will be no foul play in the camp circle. What DENN and Splooge do alone is up to them, and will not be tolerated by the "group".

The gallows pole WILL be erected at High noon on friday.

• HeadTrauma

Posted April 01, 2008 - 08:15 PM

Gallows? Meh, hangings are over too fast.

I can bring a cat-o-nine-tails made out of old cycle chain....they're kinda rusty, too.

• martinfan30

Posted April 01, 2008 - 08:17 PM

Gallows? Meh, hangings are over too fast.

I can bring a cat-o-nine-tails made out of old cycle chain....they're kinda rusty, too.

That'll do for this tool...
http://i130.photobuc...480/blank-1.jpg

• HeadTrauma

Posted April 01, 2008 - 08:18 PM

Whoa! In that case I'll have to scrounge up some barbed wire for Denn.

• martinfan30

Posted April 01, 2008 - 08:26 PM

Whoa! In that case I'll have to scrounge up some barbed wire for Denn.

As long as I dont have to do the whipping...
Gets tiresome.:prof:

• BWB63

Posted April 01, 2008 - 08:29 PM

Help! Now we have naked men strung up enjoying being beat with rusty 520 o-ring chains:eek: or at least in spidy costumes.........I have got to stop reading these letters of "L" riders.........

• HeadTrauma

Posted April 01, 2008 - 08:29 PM

As long as I dont have to do the whipping...
Gets tiresome.:bonk:

We can hook it to my back tire. It will be like the flails used for clearing landmines. :prof:

Oh, and I don't ride an "L".....

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  148 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.