All intending on being at Fremont for the April ride chime in.

426 replies to this topic

Poll: What months look good for each of you? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

What months look good for each of you?

1. March (5 votes [15.62%])

Percentage of vote: 15.62%

2. April (14 votes [43.75%])

Percentage of vote: 43.75%

3. May (8 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. June (2 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

5. July (3 votes [9.38%])

Percentage of vote: 9.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote
  • Denn10

Posted March 23, 2008 - 07:51 PM

Speaking of creepy whats up with the inside of your trailer Denn?.... :confused:

Posted Image

i left the other crapper seat for the most improved over the trip in 2 weeks, so stay tuned for a new face to arrive on that soon!!!

• martinfan30

Posted March 23, 2008 - 08:05 PM

I just LOL'd off my chair!:lol:loL:lol:

• Denn10

Posted March 23, 2008 - 08:05 PM

Splooge and i are on the same sheet as to where we were parked and that bieng a good spot for everyone, working on getting all the info cuz i checked mileage from kramer jct all the way to camp. Well have google earth pic for everyone and mileage as well. Martin and i will be the first few out there so i think well put a pie plate on the 395 also, if i make it it will be PINK so it attracts prey in for me!!

Sorry for everyone whos been PMin me about sleeping in the trailer and stuff with me but i found out my Biotch Martin isnt bringing his trailer so hes already whinned to me about the cold so he said hell pay for the warm bed, SORRY everyone else but youll have to arm wrestle him for it if you wanna over take it from him.

thats me and martin snuggling.........
Posted Image

• HeadTrauma

Posted March 23, 2008 - 08:13 PM

Cold? You mean no one is going to be sleeping outside? You know.....for a quicker getaway?

• Denn10

Posted March 23, 2008 - 08:25 PM

LOL no i mean snuggling but i guess thats not allowed on TT??

• martinfan30

Posted March 23, 2008 - 08:27 PM

LOL no i mean snuggling but i guess thats not allowed on TT??

If thats the way it is...

YOU ARE THE CHICK DENN!:confused:

• sploogemonkey

Posted March 23, 2008 - 10:01 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Mmmmmmmmuch better.:confused:

• Denn10

Posted March 24, 2008 - 09:13 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

WHAT I COULDNT DO WITH THAT AND A BOTTLE OF HOT SAUCE!!!! Shes hotter than a bottle of "red rectum" LMAO

Posted Image

• Coolidge

Posted March 24, 2008 - 10:13 AM

...and yoy guys thought the nametags are Ghey!?!
Oi Vey!

• Denn10

Posted March 24, 2008 - 10:19 AM

...and yoy guys thought the nametags are Ghey!?!
Oi Vey!

NO only i thought they were ghey! which i still think they are, id hate to have martin running around with a name tag that said "DENN's Property" with a 7 digit numerical number on it like the federal penetentary system!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thumpage

Posted March 24, 2008 - 10:57 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Mrs. Splooge???

• Agent2

Posted March 24, 2008 - 11:03 AM

Mrs. Splooge???

If that's Mrs. Splooge, does she have a sister and is she single?

• martinfan30

Posted March 24, 2008 - 11:47 AM

How do you, or where in googleearth can you punch in gps coordinates and let it pinpoin the spot.

I'm trying to get an exact spot/location on the camp site Denn and agent2 have picked.

Thanks,

Rich.

• Agent2

Posted March 24, 2008 - 11:54 AM

On the task bar on the left put the gps coordinates in the "fly to" box. If you don't see a task bar on the left, go to the taskbar on top and click "show / hide taskbar".

• martinfan30

Posted March 24, 2008 - 12:51 PM

DENN gave me the coordinates, so no telling if they are good.
CAMP 35 11'54.40 N, 117 30'18.59 W>

Highway 395/Freemont Peak Road 35 11'5.61" N, 117 35' 42.22 W

Just punch em into Google Earth and gives you a nice overhead. Should be easy to find.

IF someone gets a minute, and knows how(before I figure How to!)... Punch in these 2 coordinates and start a new thread Titled "April Camp" or something. So I can sticky it for everyone whos going knows where to go.

• BWB63

Posted March 24, 2008 - 01:43 PM

?

Are you going to this Rich?

• Denn10

Posted March 24, 2008 - 02:14 PM

How do you, or where in googleearth can you punch in gps coordinates and let it pinpoin the spot.

I'm trying to get an exact spot/location on the camp site Denn and agent2 have picked.

Thanks,

Rich.

i couldnt get the pos to work either LOL

• Denn10

Posted March 24, 2008 - 02:17 PM

DENN gave me the coordinates, so no telling if they are good.
CAMP 35 11'54.40 N, 117 30'18.59 W>

Highway 395/Freemont Peak Road 35 11'5.61" N, 117 35' 42.22 W

Just punch em into Google Earth and gives you a nice overhead. Should be easy to find.

IF someone gets a minute, and knows how(before I figure How to!)... Punch in these 2 coordinates and start a new thread Titled "April Camp" or something. So I can sticky it for everyone whos going knows where to go.

CHILL OUT martin SPLOOGE is working on it, give him a chance damnit!!!! SO PUSHY that crap wont fly in the desert son!!!!

Hes gonna take a screenshot like before with pointers and well have all the mileage from kramer junction and all for everyone in a day or so.

• Denn10

Posted March 24, 2008 - 02:18 PM

Are you going to this Rich?

of course he is!!!! hes got a spot on the couch in my trailer if you wanna bunk up with him??? fun fun fun and i hope splooge is bringing his sister from that pic!!!

• jetfuel

Posted March 24, 2008 - 03:46 PM

CHILL OUT martin SPLOOGE is working on it, give him a chance damnit!!!! SO PUSHY that crap wont fly in the desert son!!!!

Hes gonna take a screenshot like before with pointers and well have all the mileage from kramer junction and all for everyone in a day or so.

Simply put in "Husky monument, California" in the Google earth search box and it comes right up ..zoom in and go left on the map till you hit the HWY and those cooridinates Denn gave are spot on ....

Careful Denn there is a different type of "Predator" watching you....:confused:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.