All intending on being at Fremont for the April ride chime in.

426 replies to this topic

Poll: What months look good for each of you? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

What months look good for each of you?

1. March (5 votes [15.62%])

Percentage of vote: 15.62%

2. April (14 votes [43.75%])

Percentage of vote: 43.75%

3. May (8 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. June (2 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

5. July (3 votes [9.38%])

Percentage of vote: 9.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote
  • Denn10

Posted March 13, 2008 - 11:55 AM

....we are talking weekend of April 5-6, correct?

YES im hoping i can get out Thursday evening cuz Friday is my day off. well see though

• martinfan30

Posted March 13, 2008 - 12:07 PM

YES im hoping i can get out Thursday evening cuz Friday is my day off. well see though

We'll be there thursday. Your wife pop yet?

• Denn10

Posted March 14, 2008 - 09:10 AM

not till after the weekend 3rd week in april, dont you got any memory cells left in your noggin?

• martinfan30

Posted March 14, 2008 - 09:33 AM

not till after the weekend 3rd week in april, dont you got any memory cells left in your noggin?

Uh, no...:thumbsup:

• sploogemonkey

Posted March 14, 2008 - 10:52 AM

So there's a Denn10 Mini-Me on the way?

Congrats!

Martin, since you'll be getting out there on Thursday, do an inventory after you set up camp. If you find out that you forgot something essential, give me a call and I'll bring it out. Believe me, it happens. I've gotten to camp spots and realized that I forgot charcoal, camping chairs, a shovel, etc..

I'm gonna do my best to make it out there by early Friday evening.

• Agent2

Posted March 14, 2008 - 11:07 AM

Made a plywood sign last night - about 18" by 6", spraypainted white with 2 blue T's. Gonna try to get out there next weekend and nail the sucker up. Hopefully it will stay up till you guys get out there.

• Tattooart

Posted March 14, 2008 - 11:07 AM

Go here http://www.burroschmidttunnel.org/ It's a worthy destination.

As the crow flies it's only 35 or so miles from the camp spot. Perhaps a good 50 or so mile ride. We could get gas in Johannesburg and I'm about 95% sure that the entire route can be non plated. I'll check the maps.

The whole route from camp to burro is green stickered. I would be more than glad to do this ride with you on sunday. I love those el paso's!

Maybe 100 miles total, I think.

What do you think????

But if there are too many 650's I am going to look like a kid on my small 450. :thumbsup:

• martinfan30

Posted March 14, 2008 - 11:13 AM

Congrats!

Martin, since you'll be getting out there on Thursday, do an inventory after you set up camp. If you find out that you forgot something essential, give me a call and I'll bring it out. Believe me, it happens. I've gotten to camp spots and realized that I forgot charcoal, camping chairs, a shovel, etc..

Will do SM! We'll trade numbers through PM whenever I guess.

Rich.

• martinfan30

Posted March 14, 2008 - 11:14 AM

Made a plywood sign last night - about 18" by 6", spraypainted white with 2 blue T's. Gonna try to get out there next weekend and nail the sucker up. Hopefully it will stay up till you guys get out there.

Right on Agent2. Thanks, hopefully it'll still be there.:thumbsup:

Maybe wait till the 29th or 30th to put it up?

• Agent2

Posted March 14, 2008 - 11:23 AM

Maybe wait till the 29th or 30th to put it up?

If you can convince my boss to give me 2 Saturday's off in a row, I will gladly do that - in other words, ain't gonna happen.....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • martinfan30

Posted March 14, 2008 - 11:33 AM

If you can convince my boss to give me 2 Saturday's off in a row, I will gladly do that - in other words, ain't gonna happen.....

Ahhhhh. Your effort and time is greatly appreciated!:thumbsup:

• Denn10

Posted March 14, 2008 - 03:23 PM

Congrats!

thats right brother mine me on the wayyyy........ LOL man i sure hope i can figure something out so i can even get my truck legal on the road to drag the trailer out, damn smog OOPS i mean DAMN BUILT 350 LOL whered all my smog crap go????? I know JETFUEL is really sad he sends me PMs like every week tellin me how he wishes he would get to come stay with me and some pics too LMAO

• Denn10

Posted March 14, 2008 - 03:26 PM

sweetness..................wanna stay the night out there with me???

• Agent2

Posted March 15, 2008 - 04:40 AM

Gee Denn, not sure how to reply to that question......will you at least buy me dinner?
Are you planning on heading out next weekend? I'm gonna try to be there either Friday / Saturday, or Saturday / Sunday.

• martinfan30

Posted March 15, 2008 - 11:56 AM

Dude, this is turning into sexual harassment...

:confused::lol::excuseme:

• sploogemonkey

Posted March 15, 2008 - 01:37 PM

Posted Image

Run.

Ever seen a cat with a firecracker in its ass?

Like that.

• jetfuel

Posted March 15, 2008 - 06:03 PM

Yes I am sad:cry: ... Denn, I must say you always stand with such good posture... and perfectly color coordinated with your YZ:busted:

Posted Image

• Denn10

Posted March 16, 2008 - 09:10 PM

Gee Denn, not sure how to reply to that question......will you at least buy me dinner?
Are you planning on heading out next weekend? I'm gonna try to be there either Friday / Saturday, or Saturday / Sunday.

if your gonna head out saturday maybe, lemme know what your doing im off friday also, every other friday, so shoot me a PM if your going out there and ill ride with ya!! and maybe buy ya a burger at 4 corners too!!

• Denn10

Posted March 16, 2008 - 09:11 PM

LMAO how in the world did you find that pic of me JET???

• Agent2

Posted March 17, 2008 - 07:57 AM

if your gonna head out saturday maybe, lemme know what your doing im off friday also, every other friday, so shoot me a PM if your going out there and ill ride with ya!! and maybe buy ya a burger at 4 corners too!!

Denn, I will PM my cell phone # to you. If you decide to head out, give me a call.
"Burger at 4 Corners" - does anyone remember Shuttle Burger, the fast food joint with the 50's theme? Man, that was my favorite place to grab a meal, decent burgers, excellent spicy fries and mile high soft serve ice cream cones. It was a sad day when I pulled in to get a meal to find the place had been torn down and turned into a parking lot. To add insult to injury, there is now a Burger Crap in it's spot...

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.