Why is this happening!?

4 replies to this topic
  • banffboy

Posted October 27, 2002 - 10:30 AM

My user name is set and my password is set, but I can't log in. Keeps telling me it's an incorrect password, although I've been logging in with the same password for a couple of weeks. Now I have to request a new password. This is the third time this has happened. I am I dumb or something? :)

• manda3000gt

Posted October 27, 2002 - 12:34 PM

I got this last weekend it would not accept my password until I typed in the letters in capitals eg: WYG8764 instead of wyg8764
hope this helps
Dave

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • seebee

Posted October 27, 2002 - 12:47 PM

I have experienced this as well until I used CAPS for the letters only. (no problems now)

• banffboy

Posted October 27, 2002 - 08:11 PM

It's not a case of typing in the password. It's been saved and in use for a while. As soon as I type in my user name the password automatically comes up. Tne next time it tells me it's incorrect and I wind up having to request a new password. I even try re-entering by retyping with the proper upper and lower case characters. It continues to tell me it's incorrect,......until I request a new password. This has happened 3 times today alreadY!! :)

• Bryan Bosch

Posted October 28, 2002 - 05:16 AM

Don't bang your head against the wall. Send an email to feeback@thumpertalk.com and we'll get this straigtened out for you. Cheers!

Bryan

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.