Anyone have/use the Wolfman Carryall?

2 replies to this topic
  • Bibleman

Posted February 20, 2008 - 05:26 PM

I'm thinking of getting one but it seems like the map pocket would cover the instruments, thereby making it a bad idea for street riding. Am I missing something on this?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • abby

Posted February 21, 2008 - 05:10 AM

I have one, it's a great bag. I didn't use the map pocket though, it comes off as it's attached with velcro.

But since the bag is up on the numberplate, I don't think it is in the way of the instruments. I have 650R, it might be different on the L.

• Bibleman

Posted February 21, 2008 - 05:58 PM

Thanks for that info Abby. I was wondering if the map pocket would cover the instruments, but as long as it's detachable as you say, at least there's options. Thanks again.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.