Strictly for "L" guys - "R" guys - Do NOT read!

233 replies to this topic
  • BRP Chaos

Posted May 29, 2008 - 09:01 PM

Bibleman I heed your call and offer the Street-legal R guys this prayer.

Father, forgive the Street-legal R rider for he knows not what he does. Though he rides through the valley of trails on his water cooled beast, he surely shall not know the glory of the simple air cooled machine. Lead him not into temptation when he adorns his "real dirt bike" with a Baja designs dual sport kit, renthal bars, revalved forks, big gun exhaust, and yes the bi-colored disk brake guard. Though he lacks the wisdom to knoweth that simple is better and chastises the holy and beloved L rider, surely the L rider shall hold no malace towards the wayward and lost R rider. Though we knoweth the almighty Honda shall no more give birth to the R, Let not the wayward R rider fall into despair and buy a DRZ. The worthy L riders offer up this prayer, Amen

• Old Graybeard

Posted May 30, 2008 - 02:57 AM

Amen, my "L" brother.

• Norge

Posted May 30, 2008 - 05:43 AM

Can I get an AMEN! Martinfan and Denn?

• martinfan30

Posted May 30, 2008 - 06:38 AM

Can I get an AMEN! Martinfan and Denn?

:thumbsup:

The "L"ords prayer.

• XR_RON

Posted May 30, 2008 - 07:31 AM

PHILIP did it say read if you have a "R" NO IT DIDNT...Now be gone you humble servant of mine!! And i will run you down if you come back!!!

For the record..............Between Myself and Martin we will clean house like Patrick Swayze and that OLD DUDE in Road House!!!!! But im Patrick and Martin is the old dude!!

Posted Image

Very true Bible i have to hand it to ya LOL

What do you mean exactly by cleaning house,you and your boy maids???
Well,the old dude is half dead.and Swazey has terminal cancer,looks like you and your trusty sidekick need to find yourself some new role models,hopefully.someone that likes XRs,as much as we all do. HaveFun!!!!:thumbsup:

• 96lt4c4

Posted May 30, 2008 - 08:10 AM

:thumbsup: I ride an R

• lilbro

Posted May 30, 2008 - 11:42 AM

I have another "R"

GSX1300"R":
Posted Image

• BWB63

Posted May 30, 2008 - 01:47 PM

Martfan30 and Denn10 are both on there way to convert to the bike with true power....just hypocrits in the making:p They will be riding tricked out plated "R" in dew time. They are just false teachers now, unclean, Denn being an Uncircumcised Philistine both will someday move on the the rightous ride of the "R" and then will know the sounds of the song of power on tap:ride:

• martinfan30

Posted May 30, 2008 - 01:56 PM

Martfan30 and Denn10 are both on there way to convert to the bike with true power....just hypocrits in the making:p They will be riding tricked out plated "R" in dew time. They are just false teachers now, unclean,[color=red] Denn being an Uncircumcised Philistine[/color] both will someday move on the the rightous ride of the "R" and then will know the sounds of the song of power on tap:ride:

:ride:
Did he show you?:thumbsup:

• jetfuel

Posted May 30, 2008 - 02:16 PM

BAAAAAHHHAA HA HA HA... :bonk: :lol: :mad: :lol: :p :mad:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Denn10

Posted May 30, 2008 - 02:21 PM

NO he wouldnt get his little skinny arse in the trailer!!

NORGE get another avatar, that one sucks! My L brother!!\

JET you tranny!!! cross dresser or cross rider whatever the heck you are??

• Denn10

Posted May 30, 2008 - 02:22 PM

I have another "R"

GSX1300"R":
Posted Image

mines is betterer i have a double RR AKA CBR-RR!! LOL SlowZuki next to a honda what a waste!! HEHE

• MXJunky

Posted May 30, 2008 - 02:23 PM

MXJunky is definately not going camping with that dude!

• Bibleman

Posted May 30, 2008 - 02:27 PM

Bibleman I heed your call and offer the Street-legal R guys this prayer.

Father, forgive the Street-legal R rider for he knows not what he does. Though he rides through the valley of trails on his water cooled beast, he surely shall not know the glory of the simple air cooled machine. Lead him not into temptation when he adorns his "real dirt bike" with a Baja designs dual sport kit, renthal bars, revalved forks, big gun exhaust, and yes the bi-colored disk brake guard. Though he lacks the wisdom to knoweth that simple is better and chastises the holy and beloved L rider, surely the L rider shall hold no malace towards the wayward and lost R rider. Though we knoweth the almighty Honda shall no more give birth to the R, Let not the wayward R rider fall into despair and buy a DRZ. The worthy L riders offer up this prayer, Amen

Here here, WELL said. I hereby duly appoint thee as official spokesperson for the ranks, for hereafter and in perpetuity!

• MXJunky

Posted May 30, 2008 - 02:40 PM

Strictly for "L" guys - [COLOR="Red"]"R" guys - Do NOT read! [/COLOR]

Is that because they are unwilling, or unable to? If they could read, one would think they'd have made the proper decision when aquiring a Honda sick-fiddy (hockey stick, of course).

• martinfan30

Posted May 30, 2008 - 02:53 PM

Strictly for "L" guys - [COLOR="Red"]"R" guys - Do NOT read! [/COLOR]

Is that because they are unwilling, [color=red]or unable to?[/color] If they could read, one would think they'd have made the proper decision when aquiring a Honda sick-fiddy (hockey stick, of course).

BINGO!:thumbsup:

• Bibleman

Posted May 30, 2008 - 03:09 PM

Another good point, definitely something to ponder:prof:

• jetfuel

Posted May 30, 2008 - 03:21 PM

NO he wouldnt get his little skinny arse in the trailer!!

NORGE get another avatar, that one sucks! My L brother!!\

"YOUR STATE" has said its now legal for me to own BOTH..:thumbsup:

• BWB63

Posted May 30, 2008 - 05:54 PM

WHAT? I know for a fact you dream of having both! You were looking to buy an "R" just two weeks ago and some slime ball snuck in from this group and bought it right out for under you. :thumbsup: Denn I have seen the pictures of you cross dressed in another thread and soon I am sure you will also be a cross rider:ride:

• Agent2

Posted May 30, 2008 - 07:07 PM

You guys sure talk a lot. I'm on my way out the door to go riding for the weekend.
Sunday, I might be meeting up with a couple of TT'ers riding 450's. Coolidge might make it out, sure would be nice if some more of my 650 brothers (L or R) would be out there as well holding up the pig tradition against the new tech 450's. But nooooo, all you can do is argue......
Just kidding, keep it up so when I get back Sunday night I will have some good post's to read.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  181 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.