Strictly for "L" guys - "R" guys - Do NOT read!

233 replies to this topic
  • AaronBrown

Posted February 28, 2008 - 09:34 PM

Do you match your thong to you boots or your helmet or both?

• BBA

Posted February 29, 2008 - 04:57 AM

Do you match your thong to you boots or your helmet or both?

Nah, I think too much green would not go with my Red XRR so I found that neutral colors like black & browns go with it much better. Besides, the bright green thong against my glowing white a$$ is enough bright colors for one ride! :smirk: Hope this helps in your quest.

• AaronBrown

Posted February 29, 2008 - 08:48 AM

Not really a quest just morbid curiosity. That and a funny picture in my head of a guy riding in nothing but a bright green thong, helmet and boots.

• jetfuel

Posted May 28, 2008 - 05:14 PM

I recently purchased an "R" and... well.. My "L" is having a hard time adjusting to it.. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

:ride: :bonk: :lol: :mad: :lol: :p :mad: :mad:

• BWB63

Posted May 28, 2008 - 05:36 PM

:thumbsup: :ride: That is awesome funny:thumbsup: I like the kick stand out like it is lifting it's leg. The roost from the "R" will more then fix that "L" for even thinking of what is going on there.:bonk:

• martinfan30

Posted May 28, 2008 - 06:21 PM

I recently purchased an "R" and... well.. My "L" is having a hard time adjusting to it.. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

:ride: :bonk: :lol: :mad: :lol: :p :mad: :mad:

LMAO! Nice job Danny.

• Old Graybeard

Posted May 29, 2008 - 03:07 AM

So ya went and done it huh? To tell ya the truth, I'm jealous. Exellent composition in that photo by the way. OGB

LET'S GO PENS

• Kenzo

Posted May 29, 2008 - 04:41 AM

HAHAHAHAHAhahaaaaaa...

...but seriously is that any way to treat a family member ???

...even if they're a "has-been" ???

:thumbsup:

• malevolent73

Posted May 29, 2008 - 05:13 AM

Jeez!! At 13 all i could kick over was a 125!

LoL!!! Sorry I can't help myself...

• Kenzo

Posted May 29, 2008 - 05:25 AM

but u know wut...

...now that i did a R to L carb swap my L pisses everywhere :thumbsup:

kinda like a frightened puppy...go figure...

:ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XR_RON

Posted May 29, 2008 - 05:32 AM

Why are yall trying to cause division among the ranks??,Its a Honda,right?,its a XR,XRL right?.Before the big 650r was sold,the aircooled 600r was handing out whoop ass by the bucketfulls,a well set up 650L could still be and is a great all around bike.And even If the R is a bad dude,and he is,he dont have the button,but that wouldnt stop me from owning one.

• BWB63

Posted May 29, 2008 - 06:12 AM

Why are yall trying to cause division among the ranks??,Its a Honda,right?,its a XR,XRL right?.Before the big 650r was sold,the aircooled 600r was handing out whoop ass by the bucketfulls,a well set up 650L could still be and is a great all around bike.And even If the R is a bad dude,and he is,he dont have the button,but that wouldnt stop me from owning one.

:ride: :bonk: :lol: :mad: :lol:

The magic botton can't make it do this:
Posted Image
(Remember these threads are just for fun to vent the days steem. You only get out of them, what you read into them. It's the internet)

• Kenzo

Posted May 29, 2008 - 06:45 AM

XR_Ron,

...the XRR boyz have been a bit sensitive ever since their bike wus discontinued...

:p :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The magic botton can't make it do this:
Posted Image
(Remember these threads are just for fun to vent the days steem. You only get out of them, what you read into them. It's the internet)

Posted Image

...hell i can do that on my L...just wud have to edit the vid like u... NOT showing the rest of the landing! :mad:

i juss keeding...

• troyintahoe

Posted May 29, 2008 - 08:49 AM

Funny thread. I thought L stood for, " Ladies" model? Besides I don't have any room left in my tank bag for Grey pupon.

• BWB63

Posted May 29, 2008 - 10:14 AM

Just for you Kenzo: http://borynack.com/...ideo/nohand.wmv So you can see how smooth and graceful an "R" can land 55' of table top:p You dream that you can clear that with any "L" or even clear more then 50' with any suspension job on a stripped "L" . I am sure with enopugh time it could be done. Just getting over that "trapped feeling" because of the weight is hard on the "R". We cleared the 45' table with the "L" but, I just could not get my wrist to twist hard enough on the 55' to get much more then half way accross. Ball sack shrivle is what I think it's called.

XR_Ron,

...the XRR boyz have been a bit sensitive ever since their bike wus discontinued...

Posted Image

...hell i can do that on my L...just wud have to edit the vid like u... NOT showing the rest of the landing! :p

i juss keeding...

• Kenzo

Posted May 29, 2008 - 12:53 PM

Just for you Kenzo: http://borynack.com/...ideo/nohand.wmv So you can see how smooth and graceful an "R" can land 55' of table top:p You dream that you can clear that with any "L" or even clear more then 50' with any suspension job on a stripped "L" . I am sure with enopugh time it could be done. Just getting over that "trapped feeling" because of the weight is hard on the "R". We cleared the 45' table with the "L" but, I just could not get my wrist to twist hard enough on the 55' to get much more then half way accross. Ball sack shrivle is what I think it's called.

...looks like ur gett'n ready to to do an endo over the bars on the landing :ride:

...hear that "sun dried raisins" is a common problem with u Cali desert boyz... :bonk:

lets put it this way...45', right hand on the throttle(no limp wrist here), left hand Grande Frappuccino and not spill'n a drop... oh! and remember everything is bigger in Tejas so even with a little shrinkage we got chu Cali boyz covered :mad:

:lol:

P.S. gett'n my GPS and cup holder RAM mounts installed the weekend will post pics ASAP. :thumbsup:

• BWB63

Posted May 29, 2008 - 01:02 PM

I was just reaching over the bars to wipe the dust off the light lense as I was coming out of orbit. I think as I was regrabbing the bars I was getting ready to do a stppie or wheelie......you "L" guys wouldn't know about that.......:ride: That table top is larger then any mountain I have ever seen in Texas!:thumbsup:

• Kenzo

Posted May 29, 2008 - 01:12 PM

I was just reaching over the bars to wipe the dust off the light lense as I was coming out of orbit. I think as I was regrabbing the bars I was getting ready to do a stppie or wheelie......you "L" guys wouldn't know about that.......

HAHAHAhahahaaaaaaa...

chit i cud do a stoppie with my KLR...all 425lbs loaded with fuel (aka "the supertanker")...

gotta run...detunning my buddies R so i can put a woop'n on him :thumbsup:

i'll make sure to be wearing my boots when i return...it's gett'n deep around here!

:ride:

• Bibleman

Posted May 29, 2008 - 05:01 PM

Commander Bibleman checking in with new orders for my legions of "L" riders. IGNORE the infantile remarks from the "others". Mere jealousy!!!:thumbsup: :ride:

• danny v

Posted May 29, 2008 - 07:38 PM

Just get an "R" with a plate, then you have the best of both worlds. You can go roost on a starbucks lawn then go inside, take a stinky dump after your grande espresso enema and leave the door open when you leave.

Here here !! I agree with you !! Also I do not get pushed around too much as I hold a Third degree Black Belt,however I am the clown of the century !(BE nice martin :thumbsup: )

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.