Strictly for "L" guys - "R" guys - Do NOT read!

233 replies to this topic
  • martinfan30

Posted February 24, 2008 - 04:10 PM

[Posted Image
What was that you were saying about 'short man's syndrome', Bibleman?

Roll On Summer !

DUDE! You are a monster!LOL. How do you ride that bike? I bought my L cause it felt bigger than the R. I'm ONLY 6'5"!!! You haave to be 6'8"??

• IcanbreakIt

Posted February 24, 2008 - 04:29 PM

I have a 600R and a 650R both plated and mostly road ridden. I like the idea of electric start but if that was my main concern Id spend the money and get a KTM. Truth is for what I mostly do I could make the L work, but, the first time I decided to get crazy it there would be shit broken. Its a good bike but a converted R is better in most every way minus of course the Estart. If you dont get crazy or need the extra power the L is great.

• BWB63

Posted February 24, 2008 - 04:59 PM

LOL. That was fantastic! I love analogies that involve crack :smirk:

Hey!!!! The klr650 is actually a pretty good all around bike. you bastard.

This was my bike before some thief stole it...i hope the doohickie broke on him :)
Posted Image

Going from that bike to a plated XR650R is one way to make a major believer that the XR650R is the best bike in the world. To bad your Cowee sockee got lifted. Looks like you rode it to it's limit.

• Bibleman

Posted February 24, 2008 - 06:27 PM

:smirk: Hi there Paul, buddy ol' pal. You can take a joke, can't you?

• BBA

Posted February 24, 2008 - 06:41 PM

Nevada is the place to live if you want to ride free in the endless deserts with no hassle.

UNTIL, more CA. lib's move in and try to make it just like the place they came from...

+1 on that one Martinfan.

• Maroast

Posted February 24, 2008 - 08:17 PM

Nevada is the place to live if you want to ride free in the endless deserts with no hassle.

UNTIL, more CA. lib's move in and try to make it just like the place they came from...

+1 on that one Martinfan.

I was listening to an NRA radio show last week and they were talking about this new shooting park that they are planning to build in Clark County.... apparently this thing has been in the works for a number of years and the entire process VERY transparent.

And now there is a lot of stink from local residents who have recently moved into the area..... The guy on the show was the director of the operation (dont remember exactly who he was) and was saying that it was a large proportion of CA residents who were opposed to the construction.... even-though they had moved into the area well after the fact that the project was approved......

Not bashing anyone from CA...there are good people, and there are bad people. I live on Long Island in NY...and this place is loaded with narcissistic douchebags who only want golf courses, horse trails and McMansions :smirk:

• martinfan30

Posted February 24, 2008 - 08:45 PM

I was listening to an NRA radio show last week and they were talking about this new shooting park that they are planning to build in Clark County.... apparently this thing has been in the works for a number of years and the entire process VERY transparent.

And now there is a lot of stink from local residents who have recently moved into the area..... The guy on the show was the director of the operation (dont remember exactly who he was) and was saying that it was a large proportion of CA residents who were opposed to the construction.... even-though they had moved into the area well after the fact that the project was approved......

Not bashing anyone from CA...there are good people, and there are bad people. I live on Long Island in NY...and this place is loaded with narcissistic douchebags who only want golf courses, horse trails and McMansions :)

We've lost two local dirt tracks because of these...... "People"..... I wont say anymore.:ride: :smirk: :ride:

• YZERIK

Posted February 24, 2008 - 09:28 PM

short man syndrome!!! I know people!!
prof:

OH~ i get it now, Bibleman is one of those thugs who hang around skate parks , carrying bear mace, guns and knives so they can act tuff, because they cant fight , but end up getting thier faces rearranged anyways. am i right? i think so

• Maroast

Posted February 24, 2008 - 09:30 PM

...think this thread needs to get back on track....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Big Red Paul

Posted February 25, 2008 - 12:51 AM

DUDE! You are a monster!LOL. How do you ride that bike? I bought my L cause it felt bigger than the R. I'm ONLY 6'5"!!! You haave to be 6'8"??

Martinfan30, yeah dude, spot on 6'8". Those XR650Rs are TINY !!!

Hi there Paul, buddy ol' pal. You can take a joke, can't you?

Don't worry Bibleman, I like you, that's why I'm gonna kill you last. LOL

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Old Graybeard

Posted February 25, 2008 - 04:34 AM

Got my morning laugh.....I can start my day now. lolololol

You guys are killing me. OGB

• Bibleman

Posted February 25, 2008 - 05:03 AM

What are you laughing about Greybeard? Don't you know Paul is gonna kill you BEFORE me:excuseme:

• ghrati ghoti

Posted February 25, 2008 - 06:25 AM

LOL. That was fantastic! I love analogies that involve crack :smirk:

Hey!!!! The klr650 is actually a pretty good all around bike. you bastard.

This was my bike before some thief stole it...i hope the doohickie broke on him :ride:
Posted Image

Nice picture, it fell over in a mudhole, right?:)

• Maroast

Posted February 25, 2008 - 06:47 AM

Nice picture, it fell over in a mudhole, right?:)

Worse. I got it stuck in the evil north texas mud. The bike sank so that the exhaust can was under the mud!!!! It was under an overpass in Dallas and took nearly 6hrs to get out :smirk: Learned a very important lesson that day.

• ghrati ghoti

Posted February 25, 2008 - 07:35 AM

Worse. I got it stuck in the evil north texas mud. The bike sank so that the exhaust can was under the mud!!!! It was under an overpass in Dallas and took nearly 6hrs to get out :smirk: Learned a very important lesson that day.

I still haven't learned that lesson.
Posted Image

• jetfuel

Posted February 25, 2008 - 03:06 PM

Since I don't have long to live I feel I must be honest.

The little guy was actually just asking for a ride home from the owner.

Posted Image

:smirk:

• Maroast

Posted February 25, 2008 - 03:12 PM

I still haven't learned that lesson.
Posted Image

oh dude! that silty mud is outright evil...what a nightmare. Where in Texas are you? I'm moving back to DFW this summer and Im always looking for more people to ride with/ take trips to OK and AR.... lemme know. :smirk:

-Tom

• Big Red Paul

Posted February 25, 2008 - 03:37 PM

Ok boys, I need to come clean, I don't own either an 'L' or the brilliant 'R'.
I just wanted to play with the big boys, and lied about the whole thing.

My phychotherapist at XXX hospital for the criminally insane thinks it would help to tell the truth for once.

Here is a picture of my main form of transportation:

Posted Image
My bike is definitely slower than the 'R' but probably about the same speed and handling as the 'L'.

• martinfan30

Posted February 25, 2008 - 03:39 PM

My phychotherapist at XXX hospital for the criminally insane thinks it would help to tell the truth for once.

IMG]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd74/BigRedPaul/Picture086.jpg
My bike is definitely slower than the 'R' but probably about the same speed and handling as the 'L'.

Link no good.....

LIAR!!!

• jetfuel

Posted February 25, 2008 - 03:50 PM

Posted Image

With you on it:thinking: ... Your probably right... I'm not gonna argue with you :smirk:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.