Strictly for "L" guys - "R" guys - Do NOT read!

233 replies to this topic
  • Norge

Posted June 01, 2008 - 01:35 PM

This thread is just too far gone even for an this old twisted fart. Time for my pills and some ice cream.

• Kenzo

Posted June 01, 2008 - 01:51 PM

...heard this pic was taken just as Denn was leaving BWB's "native american indian sweat lodge"...

...what the :thumbsup: ?!?

...is that like code for bath house??? :ride:

Posted Image

:bonk:

• Denn10

Posted June 01, 2008 - 02:43 PM

Thats Right! "L:awww: R" .... :thumbsup:

you just ghey too!!!

• Denn10

Posted June 01, 2008 - 02:45 PM

:Its not for the faint of heart, but we will go easy on newcomers!!

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF NEVADAN!!! Im gonna do everything i can to get Kenzo alone!! Maybe some other fresh meat too!! LMAO:crazy:

• Denn10

Posted June 01, 2008 - 02:47 PM

[quote name='BWB63'][quote name='martinfan30']

I was tricked into a big hug from Denn:eek: but, there are no pictures to prove it!:ride:[/QUOTE]

Memories last a lifetime my brother!! I will NEVER forget you!:thumbsup:

• Denn10

Posted June 01, 2008 - 02:48 PM

...heard this pic was taken just as Denn was leaving BWB's "native american indian sweat lodge"...

...what the :thumbsup: ?!?

...is that like code for bath house??? :ride:

Posted Image

:bonk:

GOD DAMN I AM ONE SEXY MOTHER!! YEAH YEAH

• Agent2

Posted June 01, 2008 - 08:04 PM

Did I back in time for the group hug?
Denn, sorry about not inviting you (other than the post on the California Board about I AM GOING RIDING THIS WEEKEND, ANY ONE WANT TO GO?)
Weather was great other than some wind but boy, there are a lot of snakes out. Kinda scary getting beers out of the cooler on a moonless night..
Bummer to hear about Coolidge, was wondering where he was.
So Denn, old buddy, about that shark fin.....

• Denn10

Posted June 01, 2008 - 10:00 PM

[color=blue]damn i love snakes [/color]too, what kind were you seeing? rattlers or gopher and red racers?

got me some good stuff at XRs on saturday!!

• Gassyphil

Posted June 02, 2008 - 06:01 AM

thanks for the invite again!! damn people LMAO

Everyone know this BWB is a freak, he wears Thongs and high heels!! dont believe ANYTHING he says its all BS

Your Welcome! The Weather was Awsome! Managed three Rides Logging over 100 miles! The "L" "BRP" Sure can Dance! :thumbsup:

• Agent2

Posted June 02, 2008 - 07:45 AM

damn i love snakes too, what kind were you seeing? rattlers or gopher and red racers?

All of the above, haven't seen so many Mojave's in quite a few years.

What did you get?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • martinfan30

Posted June 02, 2008 - 09:37 AM

[color=blue]damn i love snakes [/color]too, what kind were you seeing? rattlers or gopher and red racers?

Wow, did you leave yourself open and no one jumped on the opportunity to belittle you?

• BWB63

Posted June 02, 2008 - 01:12 PM

We killed and cooked a rattle snake (western and not the human kind) Saturday while out shooting. It is just getting warm enough for the reptiles to start moving.

• martinfan30

Posted June 02, 2008 - 02:18 PM

We killed and cooked a rattle snake (western and not the human kind) Saturday while out shooting. It is just getting warm enough for the reptiles to start moving.

Hows it taste?

• Agent2

Posted June 02, 2008 - 02:50 PM

Hows it taste?

Like chicken, pal, tough stringy chicken.
That survival guy - Bear whatsisname killed a puff adder, built a fire and let the ground get hot. Then pushed the coals out of the way, dug a pit in the sand and put the whole snake in and put the sand and coals back on top. After 30 minutes, pulled it out and ate it.
We are going to try that cooking method at the next PigFest.

• Denn10

Posted June 02, 2008 - 04:00 PM

YEAH YEAH but well have to get the snakes from martins house!!

No blems rick sorry!!

• jetfuel

Posted June 02, 2008 - 05:18 PM

Wow, did you leave yourself open and no one jumped on the opportunity to belittle you?

So Denns a snake charmer ?

• MXJunky

Posted June 02, 2008 - 06:31 PM

So Denns a snake charmer ?

No, he finds snakes charming. So, in essence, it's pretty much the opposite, he's a snake charmee.

• jdubb75

Posted June 02, 2008 - 07:15 PM

Boy did this thread take off again...:ride:

Jet - I think a few of us easterners should load up the wagons and head west for one of these so called pig fests. I don't know anything about riding in the desert, but I'm on board with shooting, blowing up stuff, beer and campfire food.

I know this year is out, but if there are any get togethers next year, I've about got myself talked into heading west. I could prob make the drive in two days, ride for a few days and then head back.

Now, about Denn being a snake charmer...not sure what to say about that. I just hope the skin flute isn't ur instrument of choice while making the snakes rise from their slumber.:thumbsup:

• martinfan30

Posted June 02, 2008 - 08:26 PM

Boy did this thread take off again...:bonk:

Jet - I think a few of us easterners should load up the wagons and head west for one of these so called pig fests. I don't know anything about riding in the desert, but I'm on board with shooting, blowing up stuff, beer and campfire food.

I know this year is out, but if there are any get togethers next year, I've about got myself talked into heading west. I could prob make the drive in two days, ride for a few days and then head back.

Now, about Denn being a snake charmer...not sure what to say about that. I just hope the skin flute isn't ur instrument of choice while making the snakes rise from their slumber.:thumbsup:

The Pigfest will continue for years i'm afraid... If not this year, next year you eastern boys should try to come out! Experience the dez riding. Good stuff!

:ride:

• jdubb75

Posted June 02, 2008 - 08:41 PM

The Pigfest will continue for years i'm afraid... If not this year, next year you eastern boys should try to come out! Experience the dez riding. Good stuff!

:thumbsup:

Sounds like a blast. Seems like something I need to do to battle my early onset midlife crisis...Hittin double 3's tomorrow, or I guess today on my coast. I think I just created a new syndrome or something. I'm sure the pharma kings would love to hear of that so they can create more pills to make us feel better.

I could just ride the R out, but I think my @ss would be too sore to ride once I got there and I'd have to fight off Denn all weekend trying to "doctor" my wounds.:ride:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.