Looking for a 5.4 Rear Shock Spring

5 replies to this topic
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted October 27, 2002 - 06:44 AM

Anyone got one laying around that they want to sell or trade for?

Thanks,

Bill

Bonzai :)

• MN_Kevin

Posted October 27, 2002 - 09:12 AM

"Kaz,
Is a 5.4 the stock 1999 OEM spring (or is it a 5.2?)?

I THINK I am running a 5.0 on my 99. Factory Connection put it on.

If this IS the case, the stock is yours!

• YAMAKAZE

Posted October 27, 2002 - 10:13 AM

Thanks Kevin,

The 5.2 is the stock spring. I've got two of those. I would up swaping all of the goodies over to the YZ this weekend, to make it my prinmary race bike for this season and the WR as the back-up, mostely because of the lighter weight and easier to throw around.

Now I'm going to start re-doing the WR all over again....Gold Valves and Shock spring upgrade first....

Bill....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Big_Dawg

Posted October 28, 2002 - 03:40 AM

Hey, I could use the 5.2 spring if you want to get rid of it. I have two 4.8 springs and have been looking desperately for a 5.2. Anyone want a 4.8? I am also looking for .46 front springs. I have two sets of .44. 215 lbs on a 250F.

Thanks.

• YAMAKAZE

Posted October 28, 2002 - 03:55 AM

No Problem,

PM me with an address and I'll send it too you...

• Big_Dawg

Posted October 28, 2002 - 11:40 AM

Done, Thanks for the help. Now I got to see about getting those .46 springs.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.