LemonWood Track in Piru Calif. Re-opening

6 replies to this topic
  • SoCalWR426

Posted April 18, 2002 - 06:54 PM

As I undestand it, This track is re-opening in a couple of weeks with a new name. I believe it will be named Piru Moto-cross something or other. Hell, they told me and I can't remember! :) But whatever at least they are re-opening..

• BigDesto

Posted April 19, 2002 - 04:37 AM

Do you know,or have a date when Lemon Grove will be reopening?

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 19, 2002 - 07:20 AM

It is good to hear of anyplace reopening, just as I read the other day saddle back may be closing again. somthing to do with not having the proper permits and wanting to add water storage to the resivore that is there. P.S check your P.M. see ya!

[ April 19, 2002: Message edited by: whoyaChrisH ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted April 19, 2002 - 08:25 AM

Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooo

I'll be using the old Lemon grove track to train!!!!!!! Sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh darn, I just thought of something, I'll probably have to get another bike for the track. The ole blue derert mo-sheen might be like a bull in a china shop!! I might have more fun on a YZF250!!!!!!!!

See you out there!!!!

DL :)

• SoCalWR426

Posted April 19, 2002 - 02:14 PM

The new name will be PIRU MOTO-CROSS PARK...(PMP) I think... I hear they have a website.. God I hope I'm not wrong!! A bunch of P/O guy's on blue mules will show up at my house with torches!!

• Bezore

Posted April 19, 2002 - 02:54 PM

Where EXACTLY do you live.
just in case

• SoCalWR426

Posted April 20, 2002 - 08:07 AM

Originally posted by Bezore:
Where EXACTLY do you live.
just in case

My brother's,, I live just a Corona's throw from there :)

[ April 20, 2002: Message edited by: SoCalWR426 ]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.