California and Southwest riders!!!!!

12 replies to this topic
  • Denn10

Posted February 18, 2008 - 10:52 PM

I just wanted to start a thread to get the attention for some of these newer Cali guys and anyone else from the Southwest that is interested in our BRP lovers get together in early April. Ive seen prolly 5 from Cali that i dont think know we are even planning this so go to the top of the threads and check the STICKY about the Husky ride. I know for the ones that are going the more the merrier!!! that spelled right??:applause:

• zimak

Posted February 19, 2008 - 06:26 AM

Where in Cali is the ride?
What date exactly?

First time hearing about it, in Vegas but might be able to make the trip.

• hill5150

Posted February 19, 2008 - 08:53 AM

March looks good, not too hot..........More info......

• martinfan30

Posted February 19, 2008 - 11:16 AM

In the sticky thread at the top, all the info is in there. The guys(us) up in NV. are coming down april 3rd thru the 8th. I think most of you cali guys are going out either that fri or sat. The camp site is in that thread too. There are some very good aerial shots that detail the area better.

I'm hoping somebody there who is going can go out and set up some signs that say "TT" or something like that to guide us in.

Should be fun! :applause:

• Denn10

Posted February 19, 2008 - 02:15 PM

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=598872

just above all the threads in the sticky, vegas is close enough check it out

• Denn10

Posted February 20, 2008 - 09:27 PM

gotta keep this TTT for everyone to see, look at the stickies please and chime in if you havent already. FUN FUN FUN

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dldavis_66

Posted February 21, 2008 - 04:32 AM

Sounds good to me. I'm in. Clue me in with all the details. Las Vegas area??? Long ride on the L. Gotta stop every couple of hours to stretch my buttocks:crazy: :applause: :)

Hope there's enough gas stations between here and LV. Max I could get on a tank would be maybe 140 miles with the stock tank if I drive conservatively:bonk:

Anyone else in the soCal area(Inland Empire) wanna ride up together let me know ey:thumbsup:

• martinfan30

Posted February 21, 2008 - 08:22 AM

DL, check the sticky at the top of the forum. One has all the info you need, and the other is just for those that are in for sure to post and say they are coming.

This has all the info on time and place.
http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=598872

This is post that you will be attending.
http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=608409

• Denn10

Posted February 21, 2008 - 09:50 AM

were not riding to vegas that guy was from there so i told him its close enough to come out. We will be about 10 miles north of the 395 and 58 intersection AKA Kramer Junction off in the desert.

• sploogemonkey

Posted February 21, 2008 - 10:05 AM

Anyone else in the soCal area(Inland Empire) wanna ride up together let me know ey:thumbsup:

What part of the IE are you in?

MoVal here.

• dldavis_66

Posted February 21, 2008 - 06:08 PM

Riverside here

• sploogemonkey

Posted February 21, 2008 - 06:16 PM

Riverside here

Riverside?

Pffft. That's way too far out of the way for me. :smirk:

• dldavis_66

Posted February 21, 2008 - 08:35 PM

Where are you at splooge??

Geeze...nevermind...I'm such a dork:bonk: :smirk:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Forums
Photo

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.